O N E

Annie
I woke up from my alarm saying it was 6 am on a Monday. I got up and changed when I realized my window was open and, HAYDEN PLAYERALL WAS LOOKING AT ME!
H:hey babygirl looking good
A: Stfu playerall
H: come on I just wanted to compliment how beautiful you look
Ok so I did blush a little but I don't think he noticed..
A:whatever *rolls eyes*
H:ok but you look good in those booty shorts
A: FUCK YOU
H: I know you want to baby..
What a dick. I slammed my window shut and closed the blinds then got ready for school.
~~~
I walked in the doors immediately greeted by Jayden and Kenzie.
K and Ja:ANNIE!
A:woah woah calm down
K:I miss you so much
J:me too
They all hug
K: I haven't seen both of you since the last day of junior year!
J:what did you guys do this summer?
A: I stayed home,ate, and slept.
J:I wish I could've done that, even though I love dancing it was exhausting.
We were all talking about our summer vacation when in the corner of my eye I can see Hayden making out with the biggest slut of the school, Katie Donnelly. My ex-best friend. Long story short, she stabbed be in the back by making fun of me and my singing. In freshmen year she showed the entire video of me dancing and singing like no one was watching. She was over my house that day and I didn't realize she was recording me. She was supposed to be my best friend, my sister. I guess all she wanted in the end was to be popular.
~~~
T=teacher
T: Ok so here are the seating arrangements. Justin and Katie, Johnny and Kenzie, Jayden and Connor, Hayden and Annie,
What the actual fuck. Is she trying to make my life more shit then it already is?
H:hey baby
A:don't talk to me
H: I'm just trying to be nice here
A: whatever playerall
T:ok guys we have a project about human reproduction. It's due in 4 days. You're working with your partners. Now get out!
I was still mad at Hayden but I'm gonna let it slide for this project because I don't want my first grade of the year to be an F.