T H R E E

*flashback to last week*
ANNIE
I was on my bed waiting for Brennan to come over but when he did, he didn't look the same. His face was red and his eyes look like they could thunder.
A:h-hey babe
B:shut up
That's when he slapped me. It was like a sharp pain just flying across my cheek. I fell down and cried.
B: GET UP BITCH!
He pulled me by my shirt and threw me on my bed. He started punching me even more.
A:b-Brennan stop
B:SHUT THE FUCK UP! *hits her again harder*
At that point I didn't try to fight it. He would just hurt me more. I just laid there on my bed while he hit me over and over again wondering what I did wrong. I felt nothing.
~~~
H:Annie, you need to break up with him
A:I can't
H: why
He looked genuinely concerned for me.
A:because I just can't! Don't you understand? I wasn't even supposed to tell anyone. But now..
Tears started to roll down my cheeks thinking of the pain I've been through
A:he's coming for me
H:what?
A:brennan. If he knows I told anyone he would kill me right in front of you. And probably you too. I'm sorry for bringing you in this. I'm just another girl looking for attention I guess.
H:Annie no! It's my fault for asking.. I just was scared.
A: of what?
H: for you Annie.
A:I'll be fine.
H:Annie you call that fine?! *points at the bruises*
A: you know what, just forget it I'm going home.
H:NO!
A: your not my dad Hayden!
H:look, you can't go back there he'll probably go there. It's not safe.
A:where else am I supposed to go?
H:just come back to mine and then when it's safe to go back you can
A:fine let's go
~~~