Chapter 4 - Is this FATE?

Neslyn’s POV

Today’s the first day. I am very excited for school. I really want to see Xiumin already! I really hope he’s my classmate. I want to know more about him.

I was walking my way to school when I received a text message from Sehun.

From: Sehunnie

Good Morning~

Did you sleep well?

Take care on your way to school~ ^^

Isn’t he adorable? He is such a sweet guy. I tapped his text to send him a reply.

To: Sehunnie

Good Morning~

I did, hope you did as well. ^^

Take care as well. ^^

After sending, I slipped my phone into my pocket. A few moments later, I finally arrived at school. I went to the board where the list of names and classes were posted. I saw my name in Class A. I went to search for Xiumin’s name as well. To my dismay, we’re not classmates. He’s in Class B. What a great start. Why is life so cruel to me? Can somebody please explain me this misfortune I’m experiencing right now.

I walked around to cheer myself up, then the bell rang and I had to get to my room already. I went upstairs and walked inside my classroom. I saw 2 vacant seats at the back, one beside the window and the other just beside it. I went to sit by the window. The last seat, the far back where nobody can disturb me.

I fished my phone from my pocket to turn it to silent mode so I won’t get scolded later if it happens to ring. I saw Sehun replied to my text.

From: Sehunnie

Hope you had breakfast. ^^

See you around, Nesy~

I was about to reply, but then the teacher finally walked in. I just placed it inside my bag and straighten up myself. After she greeted everyone, the door suddenly opened. My girl classmates then started screaming.

“KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!”

“OMO! SO IT’S TRUE!!”

“I AM SO LUCKY, DAMN THIS LIFE!”

“SIT HERE BESIDE ME!”

Seriously? Girls, try playing hard to get please. I got really curious and tried to peek at the door where the person who caused all these commotion stood. To be honest, I wasn’t surprised to see a hot flower boy overflowing with charisma caused all these noise, but then I just realized who he really was when our eyes met. He smiled at me then went straight to the seat beside me.