Chapter 4 - We Meet Again

I couldn't wait for 100 reads! I had to post this! It's my favorite chapter. This was writen by MushacheMalik. Hope you guys love it!

please leave a comment!

Chapter 4 – We Meet Again

*Paloma’s POV*

We were on our way to Eleanor’s house. My head was still hurting a little bit, but I was too excited to notice the pain. We were going to finally see Eleanor after so long. We were also excited to meet her new boyfriend. We wanted more details about him, but she wouldn’t tell us anything, she wanted us to be surprised.  “Honestly, by now you’d think that Eleanor would trust us enough to be able to tell us, at least the name of her new boyfriend.” Camila said. “She wants it to be a surprise.” Krystah replied.  “It’s just telling us his name, not his whole life story.” Paloma said.  “Hey, you never know maybe he’s someone famous! Oh the honor!” Camila laughed.  “Yeah, that’d be interesting.” Krystah replied.

 *20 Minutes Later*

*Krystah’s POV*

We finally arrived at Eleanor’s house.  I parked the car and Camila ran out. Paloma and I ran after her, we found her hugging Eleanor. “Eleanor!” Paloma yelled running towards her. “I’ve missed you guys! I’m so happy you’re here.” Eleanor said “I’m so excited for you guys, you finally get to meet my boyfriend! You’ll love him; he’s about the funniest guy you’ll ever meet.” I smiled; it was so nice to see someone as wonderful as Eleanor, so happy over a boy. “Well, I’m glad you’re with someone who makes you so happy, God knows you’ve been with some losers along the way here.” Paloma smirked. Eleanor grinned, “It’s nice to see you too Paloma.” “Don’t you just miss that sense of humor, Eleanor?” I asked. “More than anything in the world.”

*Eleanor’s POV*

Today is the day that my best friends are going to meet the love of my life, of course I’m nervous. What if they don’t like his sense of humor?  Sure, Louis’ a bit out there but that’s what I love about him. I wished with everything that I could just stop worrying, besides what girl wouldn’t be excited to meet One Direction? Just relax, I kept telling myself.

“Hey guys, tonight we’re going to meet the peanut butter to jelly, the pea to my pod, the less than to my three, the Brad to my Angelina, the love of my life. And his four comrades, three of which happen to be single and very good looking.” I wiggled my eyebrows jokingly at them.

 “Oh come on Eleanor,” Krystah began, “I know this may not apply to you but I’m not going after someone just for their looks.”        

“Well if you’re implying about Austin, I just would say in my defense that he was quite a phenomenal underwear model. And in that case, his looks were good enough for me.” Eleanor replied back with a smirk.

 “Hey, I’m not trying to take sides or anything but if a guy honestly thinks that the United States is located in New York, then even the looks of Ryan Gosling wouldn’t help.” Camila said. 

Anyway,” Eleanor chuckled “The restaurant is uber-fancy and you ruffians need to be on your best behavior and in your best clothes.” Louis was actually the one that suggested the snobbish restaurant in the first place which I was very surprised by considering a usual date for us was a microwave meal in his apartment. I suppose he was just as nervous about impressing my friends as I was.

*3 Hours Later*

*Camila’s POV*

It took us 3 hours to get ready and we all were positively glowing with excitement.  An hour for changing, an hour for makeup, an hour for hair. To be quite honest, I don’t think I’ve ever spent this much time on my appearance in my entire life but Eleanor, being the beauty queen she is, insisted to make all the time we had useful. In the end my hair was straightened to sleek perfection with an assortment of products that undoubtedly cost more than my car back home. My makeup was quite the tricky feat. I took me so long to look as if my makeup was gorgeous and effortlessly natural. My dress was a bit above my knees and was a snow white and strapless with tiny little crystals (most likely plastic mind you) all over the entire dress. The skirt flowed with gauzy layers of white silk. I love this dress, when I wear it, it feels like I’m walking in a perfect winter-wonderland where everything goes right, with bright lights and a feeling that I assume heaven is like. I looked in the mirror with more satisfaction than I ever remember having when looking in a mirror.

We all looked like different, more glamorous and confident versions of ourselves. Paloma looked amazing with her short red dress that had everybody’s eyes drawn to it. The bright red looked beautifully contrasted with its flowing skirt. Her hair was pulled up into and elegant bun with little twirled strands framing her face.

Eleanor looked all glam, as usual, with a little black dress with thin straps and her wavy caramel covered hair pulled into a loose but stylish ponytail. Her makeup was a little heavy for my taste but not cakey. I just had to remind myself that Eleanor was a model and she went all out.

Krystah, was the most unique of us all. She was wearing dark tights with a stylishly baggy dark blue dress that resembled a long shirt, draped over her small shoulders. Her silver accessories flashed near her black hair that cascaded down her back. Her makeup was perfectly balanced between light and dramatic. None of us had ever seen her so dressed up. Then again, we had never seen ourselves so dressed up to perfection.

*Paloma’s POV*

We arrived at the restaurant. For second time today, we felt the fanciest and most important we have ever felt. The restaurant was a French bistro in downtown London that screamed rich and foreign elegance. The bistro was larger inside than it looked on the outside. Instead of the loud chattering of most restaurant’s, there was a soft murmuring and the faint playing of live violins. I looked down and played with the hem of my dress. I felt so nervous in this restaurant. So much for any of Eleanor’s single friends. Any guy who could afford to eat at a place such as this one was obviously out my league.

“Come along girls.” Eleanor said cheerfully, but there was a bit of a waver in her voice, as if she was nervous. Yeah, she wasn’t the only one. I looked down at the pristine marble floor as we followed Eleanor to our table.

“Girls, I would like you to meet my boyfriend,” there was a gasp.

“What-“ I began but I soon found my myself staring into the shocked eyes of a very familiar face.

“Louis” Eleanor finished.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------> 

I will post the pictures of the dresses on this chapter and the next two chapters! :)