Chapter 8 - I love You

(Edited)

***Louis' POV***

I was sitting on the steps of the hospital. I feel awful for what I did, I'm truly sorry, but I guess that doesn't mean anything now. Niall hates me, Paloma is in the hospital because of me, El is probably mad at me. What was I thinking? From the corner of my eye I saw a girl run out, she was followed by another girl. It was Krystah and Camila. Krystah ran across the street, and sat down on a bench. I decided to go and see what happened. I walked over to Krystah, her eyes filled with tears. She brought her hands up to hind her face.

"Go away guys. I wanna be alone!" she said through her fingers.

"Krystah," Camila spoke softly.

"What happened?" I asked curious as to why Krystah was so upset. 

"Nothing! Go away! Both of you!" She yelled.

Camils gestured me to the side. When we were a few feet away, she explained to me what had happened. "Zayn... He came into the hospital drunk. He said he met a girl. He got up all on Krystah, she told him to stop, than....he said something."

"He said he met a girl. Someone better, more amazing, and more beautiful than I'll ever be." Krystah said. I could tell Zayn really hurt her. "He's right. Look at me, I'm a wreck. I'm ugly, and worthless. Everything he said to me before was all a lie. I hate my life!" she screamed at herself.

"I will not sit here and listen to you talk bad about yourself!" I protested.

"Louis is right." Camila agreed with me. She looked down at her phone before saying. "Oh hey, Louis, Niall needs me. Sorry, But I have to go inside." Camila left, leaving me alone with Krystah.

Krystah had pulled her legs up to her chest, crying. She wiped her tears away and said, "Don't leave me Louis. Please?" I replied, "Don't worry I won't."

"Can I have a hug Louis?" She asked looking up at me, her eyes were red. I nodded and embraced her in my arms. I felt so bad for her, she loved Zayn. Yet, he went out and found someone new. I know they're just friends, but I know better than that. He would never do that, what's gotten into him? 

***Zayn's POV***

Harry walked up to me, "Dude, why did you say that to Krystah??"

"I.D.K... She'll get over it bro." I said jokingly, I felt a little woozy.

"Cut it out! Your drunk Zayn!" Liam said, "Do you realize what you just did? You broke her heart Zayn. She's your friend!" he said, eyes filled with anger, and grief.

"I - I don't need her! I have Jennifer now, she loves me, for me!!" I said.

"Jennifer? The Jennifer from the club???" Harry asked me raising his voice slighty.

"Yea, so what. Shesss Hot!" I laughed.

"No, Zayn. She stole Palo's boyfriend! She's her ex-best friend. You can't be hanging out with her!" Harry yelled. 

"Whatever. You jus' jealous cuzz I gotz to her first!"

Neither of them said anything, they just shook their heads. Wait, Harry has two heads? What's wrong with me? I feel...I feel dizzy....

***Krystah's POV***

My eyes were sore, cheeks a deep shade of red, hair a mess. I felt my phone buzz in my pocket, it was Cami.

Camila-  You guys need to get up here, Palo's awake.

"Louis, Paloma's awake. Come see her with me please?" I said starting to get up.

"Sure." he said, we walked down the street back to the hospital.
We walked in and saw Zayn seated in a chair, Harry and Liam were sitting next to him. Zayn looked up at me our eyes met and I quickly looked away. 

"Let's go see Oma." I  said to Louis. I didn't want to stay in the same room as Zayn longer than I had to.

***Niall's POV***

"Niall. Camila." Paloma said weakly.

"Yes?" we replied in unison.

"Where is everybody?" She asked softly. As if n cue everyone came piling in and stood around her bed. "Hey guys!" she said, eyes half open.

"Hey." Krystah sniffled. Her eyes were red, like she had been crying, a lot. "I'm glad your okay." she said, running over to give her a hug.

"What happened?" Paloma questioned obviously noticing her best friend had been crying.

"Nothing, Don't worry about it." Krystah said she wiped a tear away from her eye. Liam embraced Krystah in his arms comforting her. I looked at Oma to see she was already looking at me. She looked beautiful, hospital gown and all. I leaned over and gave her a kiss on the forehead. "I'm glad you're okay."