Chapter 3 - From the Fall

Here is the next chapter! Sorry, it took so long. Hope you guys like it! We also have a great fourth chapter! We're not going to post it til we get 100 reads on this chapter. So tell your friends and fans to read it! Please!!!!!

The Authors;)

**Niall’s POV**

I ran to Paloma after coming out of shock! What how could she be unconscious?!?! Why would Louis go and do something that stupid?!?!

I sat down next to Paloma, I see Louis in the corner of my eye and he puts his hand on my shoulder.

 I jerk away.

“Lighten up Niall!” Louis said, “You didn’t even know the girl for a day!”

I stood up quickly. “What?!?!?!?!?”

“I mean you hardly knew her!” Louis protested, “I was just a joke!”

“No it was a joke that you just, being your stupid self, though would be funny!”

“Hey Harry told me to!”

“Whatever, Louis!” I yelled back, pushing him out of the way.

He pushed me back. We shoved each other. He tried to knee me, but I backed up.

I got so PISSED-OFF!   Before I knew it my hand hit his face.  There was blood running from Louis nose.

“Niall!!!!!!!!” Liam yelled, getting between us to stop the fight. Zayn came to me, so I wouldn’t go after Louis again. I don’t know what happened! Louis just made me so PISSED OFF! I have never had a fight like that with one of the boys before.

He held his bleeding nose as he looked down. I had never meant for any of this to happen, all I could think about was that I had just injured one of my best friend.

*******1 Hour Later*******

Thirty minutes ‘til we land, Paloma still hasn’t woken up yet. I lean to give her a kiss on the cheek. I felt horrible about what happened with Louis, but he kind of deserved it. Harry fell asleep holding Camila’s hand, Krystah and Zayn were talking, and Liam and Louis were watching a movie. Paloma look absolutely beautiful, as she sat unconscious beside me. Even though we just met, I feel that I can tell her anything. When she smiles, I go weak at the knees. I wish she knew how I felt about her.  She started to wake up!

“Guys, She’s waking up!” I yelled.

“God, do you really have to yell?” Harry asked, waking up from his nap.

“Really?” Camila and Krystah asked in unison, as they ran to her.

She opened her eyes, they were still beautiful.

**Paloma’s POV**

I opened my eyes and everybody was staring at me. What’s Happening?

“What’s going on?” I asked. Everybody looked at one another.

“You were unconscious.”  Liam said. “How did that happen?” I said.

“Louis tripped you and you fell...” Harry said and then was cut off. “And hit your head.” Niall added.

“I’m sorry about that.” Louis said, “Don’t worry I won’t do it EVER again. I learned my lesson.” He said as he held his nose.

“What's wrong?” I asked. He looked at Niall and said “Oh, it nothing. I promise.”

“Please secure your seat belts, we will be landing now.”  The pilot announced through the speakers. They all went back to take their seats. 

**Camila’s POV**

“I’m so glad Paloma is okay.” I said to Harry, as we walked off the plane.

“Do you think we need to take her to the hospital?” Harry asked. “I don’t know. I don’t know if she would like to go. She is terrified of doctors, even though she is the toughest person I know. You can ask her though.” I replied. We walked over to where she was walking with Niall.

“Hey Paloma, do we need to take you to the doctor to get that bump checked out?” He asked.  “No, I’m fine Harry!” She replied quickly. “Well are you sure?” Niall added. “I already told you guys, I’m fine.” “Okay then.” Niall said, “Let’s go get our luggage then.”  We all got our luggage and then it was time to say good bye.

**Harry’s POV**

"Bye Camila, I'm gonna miss you so much." I said as I held her in my arms. "This isn't goodbye, it's See you Later. You have my number text me.” Camila said then she gave me kiss on the cheek.

"Paloma. This isn't the last I'm gonna see you is it? I hope not, your an amazing girl, and I hope we get to meet up again." Niall said as he gave her a hug.

"Thanks Niall. I'm gonna miss you." Paloma said back sadly.

"I hope I'll see you again, Zayn. I really like you, umm as a friend. A really good friend. Here’s my number, just text me whenever." Krystah said as she jumped up and gave Zayn a hug.

"I know we will. Ohkay, I will. Promise. See you Later Krystah." he said back sadly.

"Paloma, I'm truly sorry about what happened on the plane. Please forgive me." Louis said with a very serious tone.

"Of course, Louis. I couldn't stay mad at you for long!" Louis said his goodbyes to her and the other girls than they walked off to their car. The boys all exchanged phone numbers with the girls than had to leave.

"Bye Krystah. Bye Camila. Bye Paloma!!!" We all said in unison.

We watched as the girls step into the car.

Tell your friends and fans about this!!!! The next chapter is GREAT!!! Remember 100 reads!