chapter 24;

(TRUTH UNTOLD or LOVE MAZE might be the right song to be played in your playlist right now)

"For some reason, I am not surprised to see you so.." she furrowed her brows, "...idiotic."

He; who currently had his head straight on the floor, his butt straight in the air, and his extra long legs kneed the cold floor; peaked beneath his growing bangs when he heard her familiar voice. Adjusting his vision ahead, a sheepish grin found its own way to his sweaty face.

"Uhm.. hi?" he piped awkwardly only for her to stare blankly, obviously unamused. Silence wrapped the room as they gave mutual looks to each other. Crossing arms, she raised a brow.

"Are you seriously going to be in that fancy position forever or are you going to pick your ass up and accompany me to the market?" Hearing the slight irritant in her tone of voice, he immediately stood up only for him to have cramps as he did so. He loudly groaned in pain. Low curse was let out of his mouth, caressing his upper hips ever so gently. Witnessing the hilarious scene enveloping before her, she muffled her laugh of amusement before slowly approaching him.

"You're so dumb, you know that?" She chuckled while helping him out with it. He sent a death glare her way, however, immediately took it back a second later when he felt her soft lips upon his. "But I love you. So that doesn't matter."

He blinked several times, staring at her in both bewilderment and flustered. With a wide smile painted on her face, she drowned him once again within the menacingly beautiful hazel orbs of her. They were showing nothing but love and warmness. The same expression showed up on his own perfect dark brown orbs as well, smiling gracefully as he leaned slowly onto her.

As the tip of his nose approximately met hers, he suddenly felt a sting on his butt. He let out a yelp, stepping back in instant while holding the source of pain.

"Ouch! What the-" he paused when he noticed the sly look on her face after she slapped his butt.

"Enough fluffiness for the day. Now let's go get groceries, bae," she clicked her tongue teasingly before turning on her heels, leaving him dumbfounded. His jaw dropped momentarily until his brain finally processed whatever had just happened. He snorted in disbelief.

"How dare she, teasing me like that," the front gate clicked, signalling someone was about to get out, "YAH JEON HALLA!"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ 

"I hate you, Halla," he was sending daggers through her back while lazily pushing the trolley. She only hummed as the reply, walking ahead as though someone had not just talked to her. Sighing as he failed for the hundredth time to get her attention, a pout was formed on his mouth.