chapter 23;

chapter 23; ex

chapter 23; ex

author.

She was fidgeting under the awkward silence she could ever muster. Her feet kept tapping, eyes blinking rapidly as she watched the morning guests before her. She couldn't help but to feel slight uncomfortable with the sudden visit. She didn't know that her partner felt the same way.

" So, " he started off by breaking the tense, " good morning? "

The latter seemed to get startled.

" Ah yes, good morning, Jungkook, " he said, bowing a bit to have some manner. Jungkook bowed back as he glanced at the girl beside him.

" Do you prefer tea or coffee? " An awkward smile was formed on her lips, trying to be as sincere as she could. The other girl shook her head hesitantly.

" No, it's fine, Halla. We came here just to discuss things, " she paused a bit, " in a serious way. "

Jungkook and Halla simply exchanged glances before nodding a bit.

" Okay, cool, " Jungkook piped as he scooted closer to Halla, though he didn't know what brought himself to.

" So, urmm.. can I, urm.. borrow Halla for a while? " The guy whose hands were drenched in sweats; probably due to the undeniable nervousness he had; asked a permission from Jungkook. Because whether he liked it or not, he still had this 'ex-boyfriend' title on his face.

Jungkook froze slightly at the request Jimin just asked. He stayed silent for a second before exchanging glances with Halla who was just as startle just as he was.

" Can't we just discuss things together? As in all the four of us here? " Jungkook asked that came more like a demand. However, he could not hide the jealousy and insecurities in him if he was to let his wife alone with her ex-boyfriend.

" We've spoken this thoroughly, and it's the best if we do this in pairs- "

" Ex-pairs, Jess, " Jessica had to swallow her words when Jungkook corrected her in a demand way. He was too obvious, anyways.

" Jungkook, " Halla reminded him to stay calm, intertwining her hands with his as she rubbed his palm in a circular motion. Jungkook realized his rude behavior as soon as Halla's fingers laced through his. He bowed awkwardly to apologize, he realized there was no point to be jealous in this matter. He was just too childish to do that.

 He was just too childish to do that