chapter 17; tears

[ prepare for a long ass chapter and play every videos below to get the feels more. enjoy~]

chapter 17;

Author POV

Tick-tock-tick-tock

A soft ticking sound broke the silence in this room, a silence as eerie as could be fill the sleeping house.

" Cute. " A mumble blurted innocently. As there was no reply as to whatsoever or whoever this voice was talking to, it continued with a louder and longer one.

" I wonder if someone don't like you because I can't. I can't hate you. " The voice said clearly and sweetly, gaining the attraction of birds chirping outside the wide crystal windows. It was almost evening and the sun was about to go set. Yet here they were back again, in a large but comfortable house made for two.

" J-jungk-kook? Is that you? " A soft, sleepy voice asked.

" Huh-uh? Oh yeah it'-it's me Hal. you've waken up, I see. " Jungkook stuttered, knowing that Halla might just heard what he said before. She chuckled.

" Idiot. Of course you do see me, you're talking to me. " Jungkook smiled embarrassingly while rubbing the back of his neck.

" Why so stupid. " His inner thought mocked him, mentally hitting his forehead. Silence, again, took this large room. The sound of the clock could be heard more than faint, again. Faking a cough, Halla tried starting a conversation to break the awkwardness around them.

" So uhm... thank.. you? " She started off even more awkward than before. She mentally face palmed on why was she so cringe worthy.

" For what? " He tilted his head in confusion.

" For.. uh... everyth-thing???? " It was more a question rather than a thank-you sentence. Jungkook was about to question that 'question'.

" Wh- "

" Shit why did I start with that 'everything' again. Like remember when you were about to suck my face and I told you that 'thank you for everything' thingy and that was like the most cringy moment I'v- " Halla widened her eyes in horror, he did too. Never did they plan on discussing about that incident again, both of them.

" oh my god why do I always ruin everything " Halla cried mentally to herself, face and nose red already due too embarrassed with her stupidity. Jungkook hardly cleared his throat, trying to make an eye contact but ended up looking nowhere near her presence, cheeks fluttered.

" uh- about that thank-you, I guess I might as well saying that too. " He tried to say it normally.

" what why. " she cocked her eyebrows in confusion.

" i don't know. maybe for making me realize shits around me? like Jess? " he was hoping for Halla to get mad at him mentioning that name, but her reaction didn't meet his expectation and it was pretty lit.

" damn jungshook back at it again. did you just make an official statement of human right's equality that a shit can pathetically be compared to your girlfriend? " while blurting out nonsense, she laughed so loud and so happy. He couldn't get much what she was trying to say, however, he smiled. His mouth curled up and reached his large eyes, showing his cute bunny teeth. He smiled, because she did too..

" jungshook? " he laughed when realizing the name she just mentioned. She paused her beautiful laugh and gave him a mischievous smile.

" or maybe, jeon cena? " he burst in a loud laugh together with her, strangely dabbing at what she said though it wasn't quite a big thing. Realizing they were acting dumb, Halla stopped laughing.