chapter 13;

Author POV

" You what?! " Jungkook bulged his eyes out, parting his lips in disbelief. He stared at his wife before him who was frowning her lips in pissed.

" I confronted Taehyung. " She repeated herself, resting her chin on the dining table. Jungkook blinked his eyes.

" You did? Without telling me?! " He gasped in disbelief.

" Ye. " Halla simply said, stuffing the bacon harshly into her mouth.

" The heck Halla. When? What did you say to him?! Oh my gawd why did you do it . " Jungkook messed his hair, crashing his head helplessly to the table. Halla jumped her eyebrows weirdly at him.

" Why do you seem so distress? " She asked innocently. Jungkook shot up his head instantly, scoffing.

" Why?!! Because you- " He swallowed his own words when the bell's sound echoed in their simple house. They exchanged looks for a while as Halla decided to get the door. Following from behind, Jungkook stood up with her. He gulped when his eyes caught a glimpse of Jessica behind the curtain.

" Jess? " He mumbled, staying in his spot. Halla opened the big white-painted door, leaving Jungkook behind. She ran curiously across the medium-sized garden. Approaching the gate, she struggled with the keys.

" Where's Jungkook? " Jessica's voice startled her. She tilted her head, peeking through the gap of the big gate.

" You came? " Halla confusedly said while catching a shadow behind her figure. She lifted her head while entering the keys to the lock, opening it hastily. Her hairline exceeded past her ears when Jessica went passed through her as fast as a wind without greeting her. She parted her lips in shock not because of Jess but because of the man she saw behind. Jimin. He smiled nervously at the gaze Halla's giving her.

" Hi. " He shyly said as he walked closer to her.

" Ji-Jim? " She stuttered, not believing the fact that he was with Jessica just now.

" How have you been doing? Good? " Jimin tried to break the unknown tense around them. Halla snapped out of her thought as she replied.

" Not good. " She replied in doze, still was confused. Jimin's eyes softened as he leaned down to peck her lips. He moved a strand of her hair as he cupped her cheeks.

" I'm sorry I haven't been calling you. I- "

" You came with her? " Halla said to the point, feeling something was off with him. Jimin went stiff, eyes widened.

" Uhm.. yeah. She.. she called me that she wanted to visit Jungkook so uhm.. she asked me whether I'm coming with her or not. Since I missed you so, I agreed. " He hesitantly explained with a doubt look in his eyes. Halla didn't change her expression, her eyes were begging him to tell more into it. But he didn't catch it.

" Oh. You exchanged numbers? " Halla's head sank down as she mumbled it. Jimin who was about to ruffle her hair froze his body. His breath hitched while staring at her girlfriend. Swallowing harshly, he couldn't say another word. He didn't want to say another word. His eyes blinked when witnessing her walking away with her pained eyes. He sighed to himself in disappointment as he hesitantly followed her steps. His eyes never left her back profile.

" Say aaahhh.... kookieee... " Jessica cutely chimed while wiggling Jungkook's metal spoon in front of his mouth. Jungkook raised a brow, staring at her weirdly.

" I'm not a child, Jess. Don't treat me like one.. " Gently grabbing the spoon away from her palm, he sighed in contentment. Jessica's smile fell.

" Oh so you gladly have a breakfast together with your wife who have been spending time for almost fcking everyday but when your girlfriend came once just want to see your face and treat you as a boyfriend you reject it? Wow. " She snorted, glaring at Jungkook whose gaze was lingering over Halla. His softened eyes concernly followed Halla's after seeing her came back with that disappointed face of hers. Eyes meeting each other, she hesitantly looked away while sinking her head down.