chapter 9;

HAPPY 1K READERS!!! <3 I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH THANK YOU <3 AND I HOPE YOU WILL ALWAYS ENJOY MY STORY. XD

chapter 9;

chapter 9;

Halla POV

Sweats.

Sweats everywhere.

Everywhere to the point my makeups were ruined.

I wasn't expecting this scene to be happened this fast.

This was seriously too fast.

I wasn't ready.

At all.

" Dear friends and family, we are gathered here, not to witness the beginning of what will be, but rather what already is! We do not create this marriage, because we cannot. We can and do, however, celebrate with Jeon Jungkook and Lee Halla the wondrous and joyful occurrence that has already taken place in their lives, and the commitment they make today."  

I could feel my legs were trembling so hard, as though I would collapsed in any moment. The white-colored altar I was standing on was literally shaking, following the pace of my heartbeats. Yes. My heartbeat. It increased everytime my eyes caught his. I tried so hard to escape from his breath-taking gaze but in the end I would always got burried inside his fierce but beautiful gaze.

" Ahem. "

The preacher's silly cough somehow rang the bell in my head, reminding that it wasn't the time for me to be daydreaming all over him. But the fact was, I wasn't. To be honest, this was the most vile nightmare I would ever dreamt of. Someone should better woke me up before I seriously collapsed in front of everyone.

" Do you, Jeon Jungkook, take Lee Halla as your wife, to have and to hold, for better or for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love, to cherish, as long as you both shall live? "

As though it was on que, everyone in this large room which happened to be a church, including me, held our respective breath, anticipating an answer from the guy who stood cooly in front of me, Jeon Jungkook. I hesitantly averted my gaze at him, which surprisedly, he quickly caught it. He looked at me deeply in the eyes for straight 10 seconds, searching for suggestions, helps. After what it seemed like forever, he suddenly heaved a big sigh as he hesitantly said that forbidden word.

" ... I do. " I buldged my eyes out, feeling shock to hear that answer from him. His eyes were showing various emotions that I couldn't caught what he was trying to say. His skin was turning back from pale, as if he could finally breathed out from this 'chaos event'. He, again, sighed deeply, as he positioned himself in a specific position, straightly looking at me. My random thought was annoyingly interrupted by the preacher's voice, who asked the same question he just asked to Jungkook. I sighed as I looked at him in the eye before closing my eyes. Courage. That was what I needed the most right now. I swallowed the lump in my throat, attempting to say the word. But it was like something was holding it back. I could feel nothing but my own mixed emotions. They were somehow fighting with each other, telling me to either say it or back away. I slowly opened my eyes as I got startled when I instantly met his dark brown eyes. They were still there, waiting for me. We locked our gaze for a moment and strangely, I slowly got my courage, my braveness there. After a moment, I finally could be able to open up my mouth and said ...