twenty seven

4 years later.

today i'm at emilys grave because it's a 4 year anniversary. rose is with daniel, zach, jack, corbyn and jenna. i trust them. and well she is four now. so. anyway i'm at emilys grave sitting there.

"emily. you have probably been watching over me. an you know i haven't been with any girls. because i'm still dating you. well yeah. but since it is are 4 year anniversary. i wanted to know. if you'd marry me. i know you can't say anything back. but i'm hoping you said yes up there. if not oh well. i bought you a ring. i'm going to leave it here." i said crying placing it on the bottom of her tombstone.

"emily rose marais. i love you. i hope you are ok with me calling you that. but i should go. are little girl is stuck with 4 big buffoons. and jenna. i love you goodbye em" i said while getting up and leaving. i got to the boys house to get rose and go home. it was quiet there. but rose was always with me.

-5 months later-

rose and i are on a drive to go get food. we went to are favorite place chick-fil-a. we always had fun. we are usually there for an hour.

"come on rose. we should go home." i said

"ok daddy" she said. we walked to the car and drove off. we were halfway home. and i blinked five seconds later someone hit my car. and we are upside down. i looked to the back to see rose choking from a seat belt around her neck. (jonah didn't put it like that. i don't know how to explain it but) i moved myself as fast as i could to save rose. but she's gone too. it was too late. what is the point of living. all my girls are gone. later the police showed up help me out

"was it just you in that car" the officer

"no. my little girl rose. but she gone. she was choked but the seat belt" i cried.

"i'm sorry for your loss" the police man said. what a dick he is. i pull out my phone and text jack to come get me. five minutes later he did.

"where is rose" jack asked. i cried.

"jonah?" jack asked again

"she's gone too. they are all gone. all the things that i live for are gone. and i can never see them again. WHY DID I HAVE TO MAKE OUT ALIVE. WAY COULDNT GOD TAKE ME AND ROSE. i just wanna be with emily" i said. jack said nothing. he thought it was best.

jack dropped me at my house and i went to bed.