Day 11

:o WHats this? Is the author Updating already? Ikr ;3 OKie. Now to the story~ OH! So, about 3000 words into the story I forgot my brother unplugged my keyboard and I was trying to edit what I had done. And it wouldn't work so I kept freaking out XD. Anyone else relate? Nu? Maybe? Okie- Now to the story... Unless my brother turns off my CP while I'm working on this XD... He better not >.>

I begin to regain consciousness as I slowly feel my surroundings. 'My head hurts...' I snuggle closer to my pillow not wanting to get up. 'But I'm thirsty...'

"But I still don't want to get up..." I mumble into my pillow.

"Then don't." I hear a voice say, but I don't pay much heed to it as I'm still tired.

"But I'm thirsty..." I whine back.

"That's not my problem." It responds back to me again.

"Mngh..." I hold my pillow tighter, "But I don't wanna." I then feel an arm wrap around me before my pillow sighs.

"Then stay here and be quiet." I open my eyes to see that my pillow transformed into a person. 'Wow. Pillows moving up in the world...Wait.' Realization hits me like a brick.

"What are you doing in my room?" I ask the transformed pillow, confused.

"I didn't want to be part of the drama..." He says lazily.

"So... again, why in my room?" He lightly smirked.

"Because you're a recluse and don't know what's going on." He says smugly.

"Wow. Thanks for rubbing it in." I then roll away from him.

"Oh? I thought you were bulletproof." He says in amusement.

"Bulletproof? Where'd you get that idea?" Then I notice his amusement grow as he takes out one of his earbuds and hands it to me. 

"You... can't be serious." I look up at him in surprise and shock. 'How did he get this? The only file I have is on my laptop and that's in- Oh crap.' I lean up slightly to notice it on my nightstand. 'Darn. Why don't I put a password on that... Oh yeah, because Yui likes to play games and can't remember passwords. I should really help her with that...'

"Great. Well, I hope you like the song -.-"

"I do." He says after a moment and I sigh. Then I remember, I have some other songs on that laptop as well.

"H-hey. Umm... Is that the only song you listened to?" Crap, why do I always have to stutter? Oh well, I'm too tired for this ;-;