Neko Special

(So the song doesnt really have anything to do with the chapter... But I wanted to give you guys something to listen to while reading ;3. And Now that I listen to it~totally listened to it before putting it on here XDD~ I think I might make Kira sing it... hmmm. Thoughts?)

I was just walking through the corridors of school when all of a sudden my body felt really hot. 'What the heck?' I lean onto the wall for support. 'Am I sick?' I feel my breathing get harder and I try to run to the nurse's office but to no avail. 'Are you kidding me? Thank God it's Advisory.' I walk to the nurse's office using the help of the walls.

"Hey, nurse," she looks at me, "I think I'm sick."

"Okay, sit down on the bed and tell me whats wrong." I sit on the bed.

"My body feels really hot, and," then I feel a pain in my chest, "ugh." I grasp my chest as if it's going to help the pain.

"Wait here." She leaves quickly as if I'm going to move from the spot. 'Yeah, not happening. Even if she tried to force me to. Ugh, why does it hurt...' I lay down on the bed and wait for her to come back.

*2 min later*

"K! I'm back." She comes back holding supplies. A lot of them.

"Welcome back... Whats with the supplies?" I ask, not wanting to get up.

"Well, I have to figure out what's wrong, don't I?" She puts a hand on her hip and I sigh.

"Okay, what do you want me to do?"

"First, if you could walk over-"

"Not happening." 'Oh wow. I said that quick.' Then she has a worried expression on her face before she puts a slight smile on her face, trying to mask it.

"Does it hurt that bad? Or do you not have enough energy? Or-"

"I feel weak." I cut her off before she starts to panic. 'It feels nice that she is worried about me... But I don't want her to worry.'

"Hmm." She begins to look through books before she takes my temperature and does other nurse things.

"Jeeze, you're burning up." I laugh slightly before commenting.

"Do you think that I'm hot enough to start a fire?" 'What the heck did I just say? What? WHAT!?' She bursts out laughing.

"Several." She replies before winking at me. 'Ugh. I want to disappear into the bed...' I throw the blankets over me in embarrassment.

"Pft. Are you embarrassed?" She asks teasingly.

"Mn." I hold the covers over me tightly before I hear her laugh out loud again.

"Well, from your reaction, I can tell that you don't typically say things like that. Hmm."