Forbidden: Chapter 2

Caleb's POV

For a few hours, thank god, I was left alone by my nuisance of a sister and my religion-obsessed parents. Sadly, the victory was short as I heard Grace pick the lock to my room.

"Hi there, older brother!" She chriped cheerfully.

"Seriously?" I shot at her annoyed,"How do you know I wasn't doing something? Get out!!"

"Oh please," Grace rolled her eyes, "What could you have possibly been doing? You can't possibly be watching your little sex tapes or whatever you call them. Dad installed like, 7 blocking systems on our computers, you're too much of an idiot to get through them. Of course, I've already bypassed all of them. Not like I'd ever need to, though."

"Is that all?" I sighed.

"No, I heard there's a new family moving next door! You can date her cause she still doesn't know how much of an idiot you are!" She grinned.

"If you're just here to insult me can you get out?" I snapped.

"So, I guess you don't want to know how to bypass all the sucky security dad installed?" She smirked an evil smirk.

"What's it gonna cost?" I finally sighed in defeat.

"That's the spirit!" she smiled, "Gimme $50."

"Are you kidding me?!" I yelled at her, "No way!"

"Hehehe," she grinned, "it's a once in a lifetime offer. C'mon, be nice to your innocent 12 year old sister."

"Yea, innocent," I scoffed, "I'll give you the money, okay?"

After a few more insulting comments, my little sister showed me how to bypass all the security. Why? It's not because I'm a pervert, it's just really annoying how practically everything's blocked. The only thing that isn't blocked? It's websites "Christian approved".

"If you're such a genius, why don't you get straight A's at school?" I questioned her.

"Because people will think I'm a nerd, duhh," She rolled her eyes.

"Anyways, I'm done!" Have fun 'mass-true-baiting' or whatever you call it!" She chirpped.

"Wait, how would you know what that is?" I asked, obviously freaked out.

She shrugged, "School."

Fahmida's POV

 "Are we there yet?!" asked my still irritating brother.

"Just shut up," I muttered, getting a headache from all his complaints and questions.

"Fahmida, be nice," my mom scolded, "and Khalid, there's still another two hours to drive until we reach the hotel."

I  groaned in disgust, as did my brother. At least we both agreed on something.

Surpisingly, though, he shut up for about five minutes. It was actually peaceful. I was about to drift off into a nap until...

 "Mommmmm," Khalid whined, "I'm hungry and my head hurts."

I slammed my head against the window. So much for relaxing.

"Be a man and grow up," snapped my father.

I tried hard not to laugh at that comment. Yeah, like Khalid would act like a 'man'.

"But I'm hungryyy," he continued to whine.

"We can get food over at the next stop," mom sighed.

"Don't give in to him! He has to grow up!" commented my father.

"Why not? He's a growing boy!" answered my mom.

"CAN ALL OF YOU JUST SHUT UP!?!?" I screamed at them.

They all looked at me. Then, they started yelling at each other again.

"I WANT TO EAT!!!" Khalid screamed.

"WHY NOT GIVE THE BOY FOOD?" my mom yelled at my dad.

"HE NEEDS TO BE STRONG. HOW DO YOU KNOW HE'LL HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO HAVE 3 MEALS A DAY WHEN HE'S OLDER?" my dad yelled back.

Sigh, only another hour of this torture, and another day....