Forbidden: Chapter One

Author's note: I AM A CHRISTIAN. If I get any details wrong(I've learned everything about Islam from studies) feel free to tell me.

Special thanks to:

Khalled: My best bud who's a year younger than me(HAHA I'M OLDER THAN YOU) who I get the character of "Khalid" from.

Yasmeen: My cool friend who give me the character of Fahmida.

Dennis: My awesome friend who's just plain awesome. Partially the character of Caleb.

Daniel: MY BESTEST FRIEND EVER! Not really. The character of Caleb is mainly based on him.

Fahmida's POV

"Aww, why do we have to move again?" whined Khalid, my vicious little brother, who was too busy playing on his ipod to look up.

"You know how your father is," my mom replied, attempting to snatch it out of his hands, only to have him turn away swiftly.

My father, well, was a strong member of the Mosque that we attended currently. Being involved with programs and such, he was to become the Imam of a Mosque that is being built. We moved often because of his enthusiasm in our religion. I know how it is and all, but I hated the fact Khalid had so much freedom compared to me.

"Let's start loading the truck!" ordered my dad, appearing through the doorway,"Khalid, put that thing away! Fahmida, put on your hijab! We're going out in public. Are any of you even prepared?"

Sigh, sometimes my life was just a little too annoying.

Caleb's POV

Quietly, I pressed the front door shut and hoped to walk to my room without notice. Honestly, I think I did a pretty good job until my sister decided to yell at me.

"HEYYYYYY!!!! CALEB!!!!!!!!!HOW'D YOUR DATE GO?" Screamed Grace.

"I hate you," I hissed at her before my mom walked into the room.

"What's this about a date, Caleb?" Mom asked with a smirk forming at the edge of her mouth.

"Nothingg," I complained, not wanting to talk about this much more.

"He went on a date with a girl!!!!!" Chirped Grace, that rascal.

It was pretty hard having an evil little sister. She was smart, and my parents were so proud of her. But, she used her smartness to piss off practically everyone.

"Really, Caleb?" Mom looked at me.

I whispered to my sister, "I'll give you 20 bucks and do your homework for a month if you shut up."

She smirked an evil little smirk at me, "Yea, he calls her 'palm'ela but it's really just his hand he drew a face on. Cause, he's gonna die all alone cause of dad!"

My mom chuckled and rolled her eyes, she believed that? Wow.

"It's not nice to tease people about being alone, you know he's gonna be a priest," Mom scolded.

"But that's sooo unfair!! I wanna be an aunt!! And then teach all his children how stupid he is!!" Grace whined.

"Haha, too bad," I stuck my tongue out at her, "I'll tell your children how stupid you were."

"Eewwww!" Grace shrieked! "Never!! I'm going to die alone with 28 cats! I don't wanna marry a guy and have children!! I told you already."

"Tell me that in 5 years when you're dating Luke," I told her.

"LUKE?!?! THAT GUY'S SO UGLY!!! Hmpf, why don't you date his sister Angela? She's even uglier than him if it's possible," She replied hastily.

"Okay, that's enough," mom sighed, "No more calling people stupid and ugly, okay?"

My sister then started bugging my mom about getting a dog. I rolled my eyes, I've tried that before. I headed up to my room and cranked up some rock music. Dad hated it but whatever, he's already forcing me to be a priest. If he wants me to be one soo badly, why doesn't he just become one? I really don't want to die alone and devout. While, on the other hand, he wants Grace to fall in love with a guy.

Life sucks big time.