Chapter 12

(AN: Hey guys I'm on school holidays so I will be updating more often for the next few weeks! Yay!! :3)

John

A week after I had woken up in hospital, I was allowed to go back to the flat. Apparently I was lucky, I could of died from that shot wound. I guess those doctors were right - and sometimes it hurt like hell to walk - but apart from that, I was doing fine. Sherlock was pleased to have me back, but when I say pleased, he lies on the couch in silence.

"Sherlock, are you going to move?" I ask, and he stays still.

"No. I'm not moving unless you need something." He answers, his back facing me.

"How about..." I pause in thought. "I need you."

Suddenly, he turns to face me and pats his hand down on the couch, a gesture for me to sit with him. I sit, and lean into him.

"Have we had any new cases yet?"

"No," I reply, my head still on his shoulder. "But you can check your phone."

"Already have. There's nothing new." He moans out of pure boredom and shifts underneath me a little.

I fumble for my phone in my pocket and check the messages. He's right, nothing new.

We both turn our heads as Mrs Hudson walks in. Apparently she wasn't surprised we got together, I heard her talking about it to the dairy owner across the street. I was planning on approaching her and telling her that she doesn't have to tell everyone.

"Any new cases in boys?" She asks cheerfully, but we both shake our heads in unison. Mrs Hudson smiles.

"Are you just going to stay here for the day then?"

Then, an idea popped into my head.

"No. Sherlock, we're going out this evening."

He raises his eyebrows, presumably showing that he does want to go out for dinner.

"Where are we going?" He asks, his tone cheering up a little.

"You'll see"

(AN: updating soon :P)