Born To Be An K-Idol

Welcome to trainee world❤

"Eomma! Can I go already?" I said to my mommy quickly because I'm in rush.

Our manager call us in 7 am to go to our agency in 8:30..

I use a powder and liptint obviously I'll just tie my hair into messy ponytail.

"Okay but eat first." My mom said and I don't say a word for a seconds.

Our house is full of cameras every monday and friday because they are filming the return of superman with my little sister named "Sooyoung" her name is long thank's to daddy he named me yuna not like their my lil sis name.

"Okay here's a money and also bring your hygiene tools can I check your bag?" She ask and she get my bag.

Chanel Perfume
Alcohol
Tissue
Water
Comb
Fendi slippers
White rubber shoes
Jacket
Phone
Wallet
Pack of strawberries

That's what my things inside my bag because we have a dorm near to our agency and I lived to our dorm in days I'll sleep to our house in weekends.

My eomma name is park sojin she is from girl's day and my daddy isn't in our house for 2 months he's in america right now to promote his new album his name is eddy kim.

"You can go eat healthy foods okay?" She said and kiss me in my cheek.

"Annyeong unnie!" Sooyoung said and kiss me.

"Bye!" I said to the staff and camera man in our house.

I went to our car and drink my water.

I think my manager is calling me it's obvious I'm late again.

"Yeoboseyo?" I ask.

"Yuna neo eodiseo wassni?" She asked me.

"I'm coming manager nim mian." I said and end the call.

I fix my hair into fishtail braids and I'm timing I'm already in our agency.

Our agency is called PLAN A were apink and victon is..

"Yah! Why so late!" Our leader said and we sit together.

Her name is Jiyeon Lee she is our main rapper pretty and talented. Born in 1997 she is not the oldest in our group.

Our oldest is Im Seohyun unnie is our main vocalist. 97 liner but she's born in february 27 and Jiyeon unnie is born in May 15.

My another maknae line is Park Soomin our lead vocalist and lead dancer she is 00 liner

My name is Kim Yuna I'm a 02 liner I'm the maknae in the group and I'm good in dancing,rapping and singing I'm the main dancer. I'm a little bit young to be an idol but I can do my best to prove that age doesn't matter.

"So I have a goodnews and A badnews." Our manager said to us and we looked nervous.

"Manager nim what is the bad news?" Soomin asked her.

"You are not longer a PlanA trainee and you will be leaving your dorm." She said and we are all shocked.

"Why?" Jiyeon unnie asked.

"Because you will be moving to LOEN entertainment the top 10 best entertainment here in korea." She said and I smile widely.

"Another why manager?" Seohyun ask our manager.

"Because you are joining produce 101 season 3 with another trainee from LOEN are you excited?" She ask and we nod.

Manager drive for us because she has a car and she love us too hahaha.