CHAPTER 55

"Watashiwa rainbows we're flower girls make sure to get your tickets and sing with us." Seohyun said and we all clap.

"Gocheok sky dome tour is happening." Sua shouted and hug us.

"Blackpink and twice already performed there also bts." Yoonjae said and jump for the happiness.

"Osaka dome tour is now sold out by 10mins." Hyunwoo said and we're shocked.

We're waiting for 20mins.

"The 2nd day is sold out also." Yemi said we're clapping right now.

Our disband is near we have 7months more.

"Rehearse your solos and group dance." Manager said so we fix our things and go to practice room.

We dance to buenos aires and vampire our japanese songs of course miya will be lead.

We practice a lot and eat a lot.

We're doing vlive and answering fans questions.

"Who's your closest among k-idols?" Sua read and she look at us.

"I start first I'm close with shinees,suju,exo and yeri from redvelvet." She said and look at us.

"I'm close with aoa sunbaes and also gummy unnie." She said.

"I'm close with my dogs." Minjae joke suddenly so we laugh at her.

"But seriously I'm an insider and I just have friends not close friends like aoa and n.flying also jung hae in oppa" She said and we cheer her up.

"Cause unnie badmouth them that's why." Soomin tease her so they fight with their eyes.

"For me lovelyz jin and kookie in my junior days but right now jin also and seunghee from omg." She said and its a shock.

"How?" We asked she sait they met in an tea shop.

"Soomin is close with jerry because they have the same height and attitude." Minjae said while laughing and soomin fake cries.

"With twice of course some sixteen members like jiwon and natty also I'm close with sunmi unnie." She said and she saw to us their message.

"Where do u get ur dance moves" seohyun asked while dancing.

"Chungha unnie help me a lot." She said and all of us got jealous.

"Why did u ask it." Sua asked seohyun and we all laughs.

"Tell them ur close with somi." I said and they are in shock.

"Okay I'll stop teasing soomin a lot of idols will bash me I love soomin everyone."Minjae said and get scared.

"U should be unnie." Soomin said and pout so we just laugh at her

"Yuna get close with somi because of me u guys." She brags and I agree.

"I'm close with twice and weki meki also astro." Miya said.

"I'm close with g-idle yuna is close with them too specially minnie and soyeon." She said while looking at me and I just smiled.

"Don't ask yuna the live will not get ended." Hannah jokes and I agree.

"I'm close with wjsn especially yeoreum and bona unnie also monsta x hyungwon." She said and look at miya.

She's miya new ideal type.

"Miya." Minjae tease her so she slap minjae's arm.

"Daebak!" Miya said and pouted.