Chapter 46

"Nah dul set annyeonghaseyo flowergirls imnida." We all said and clap.

"Yuna and Hannah isn't here and by the way thank u for  48m rainbows saranghae jinja gumapta." Heejin said and do a heart sign.

"This is fg x nct ep5." They said.

"Sunbaenims is in america right now they are making their names their let's clap." Seohyun said and they clap with a smile.

"We'll gonna play who's who we have box here we'll just gonna grab a question and members will be answer." Sua said and do a cute face.

"Who's the kindest in nct?" Heejin asked sua.

"Taeyong oppa he's really kind to everyone if u getting to know him." Sua said

"Good looking?" Soomin asked.

"Yuta!" Riya shouted and they laugh.

"Johnny of course." Heejin said and laugh.

"Taeyong." Sua said and everyone is shocked.

"You're not close with winwin and mark?" Miya asked.

"Ani I'm honest everyone." She said and they all laugh.

"Messy member in fg?" Yoonjae asked.

"Minjae and yoonjae unnie." Sua said and they slap sua's arm.

"Most goodlooking in fg?" Soomin asked.

"Me!" All of them shouted and heejin shake her head.

"Suaof course." Riya said and do a high five with sua.

"Yuna too miya riya seohyun all of us." Yoonjae said.

"Everyone let's watch pd101 visual center top10 it's our firt time to watch something cause we are busy." Heejin said and click the video.

"Visual centernun nekoya." All of the trainees said and laugh.

"Top 10..." Sua said and do a drum roll.

"Rbw Gaeun unnie." They said and clap their hands.

"9 is How minseo unnie." Riya said.

"So we didn't belong in visual?" Minjae asked and nod.

"8 when I look at her close up I wish we have the same face." The trainees said and laugh

"Banana nayoung-sshi."

"7 to be honest they are all visual but this unnie is a whole package Plan a trainee." The trainees said.

"Woah!" Soomin and seohyun looked at each other.

"Seohyun unnie her face is perfect for a model she have a sparkling eyes I think she's my girlcrush." A trainee said.

"Awwi mizaki saranghae." Seohyun said at the camera.

"6 visual nun hannah unnie even hwr height is pretty but she's very pretty when she wokes up she's still pretty." They said and they all agree.

"5 visual nun Plan A." They said and they all looked at to soomin.

"I know it's not me." Soomin said while laughing.

"Jiyeon unnie ahhhh." The trainees shouted.

"My cotrainees idolized her when's she's performing she's an ace for us." They said and they all pouted.

"Jiyeon unnie bogoshipeo." Riya shouted at the camera.

"Top 4 visual nun yeoksshi her lashes her smile her nose everything is just pretty  starship riya." They said and we all clap.