Chapter 18

"It's really busy." Reyi said to the reporters.

"A rookie is so popular what can you say about that yuna?" The chinese reporter said

"We feel glad and very thankful to those who supports us and to our song please keep supporting us till the end." I said and we take some pictures.

After the runway rocketgirls and ninepercent perform.

They are so cool I think I idolize them especially 9percent.

"Ni hao!" We greet them and they greet back as well.

Meiqi and xuanyi are whispering something and our manager talk to their manager.

"Ńi shi kim yuna?" Meiqi asked and I nod.

They both smile to me and reyi.

"Flower girls!" They said and we do handshakes one by one.

"Where's the other members?" Sunee asked.

"They are promoting our song in korea and we will go back tomorrow." Reyi said in chinese

We take a pic.

I also take a pic with mimi lee we had a little convo and exhanged numbers.

"Kim Yuna!" The camera mans said and they take me a pic while me and xuanyi are chatting.

"See you in korea!" She said and she left.

"Zhè shì nǐ wéiyī de piānjiàn." Reyi whisper on me while we are looking at him

/Your one and only bias/ She's referring to zhengting so handsome.

"Zhè shì yīduàn hěn zhǎng." Cai xukun said and hug me.

"My neighborhood sorry to know that your grandoa died." He said and we sit in corner and talk.

"It's okay I know he's happy for you and me." I said and we smiled to each other.

"Wanna know my members?" He said and grab my left hand to come forward to them.

"Měi gèrén dōu duì huā tóng chǎnshēng piānjiàn." He said and they all shook when they look at me I smile to them akwardly.

/Everyone our bias in flower girls./

"Ni hao!" I said and look at them one by one they are so tall.

"Pretty girl"

"Living Doll"

"Are you real?" Justin asked and they laugh.

"Wǒ hěn hàixiū." I said and xukun comfort me.

/I'm so shy/

"Xukun always praise you and gave u compliment everyday." They said and I laugh.

"I'm chengcheng nice to meet you." The tall boy in white shoes said and I bowed.

"Ni hao zhengting shi." He said and gave me a handshake.

I TOUCH HIS HAND

"Zhengting gege tā xǐhuān nǐ." Reyi said and I glare at her.

They all laugh.

"Zhēn? Wǒ yě xǐhuān nǐ, wǒ shì huā tóng de fěnsī, nǐ shì nàlǐ zuì shànliáng, zuì zhēnchéng de nǚhái." He said and I got blush.

/Really? I like you too I'm a big fan of flowergirls and you are the most kind and genuine girl there/

"I ship them." Nong2 said and I smiled so shyly.

"Xiexie can we take a pic all of us?" I asked and they nod.