Chapter 32

We have our 5th fanmeet for lotte duty free so we getting read and we have to attend NCT x FG ep4 it's japan tho it's tomorrow.

And lastly we will perform our song in art helim university in next week also in a secret place to surprise our fans sponsored by mnet.

We will perform with IU sunbaenim at her concert in osaka japan too. Just  LOEN trainees.

I will meet jiyeon unnie.

She's second place in unpretty rapstar cograts to her she's a famous rapper now.

"These month is such a busy month for us tho." Heejin said and make a sad face.

"I agree!" Seohyun said.

"Well we should do our best everyday in our life cause our fans always works hard for us too." Sua said and we nod to her while we fixing our suitcase.

While I'm getting on my makeup my phone vibrate.

"Neh yeoboseyo?" I asked.

"Yeoboseyo yuna it's eomma your sister." She said and breath.

"Wae?" I asked worriedly.

"She's been casting for 4 agencies incuding LOEN,FNC,JYP,WM and Woolim." She said and I open my mouth for a shocking news that I heard.

"Eomma she's too young to suffer what I've been suffer when I was 11 I don't want to feel that for her." I said and my members look at me.

I sign them I'm okay.

"I understand you but she said she really want to try but not in those 5 agencies." Eomma said.

"Where?" I asked.

"YG entertainment." Eomma said and my mood change from what I've hear.

"Why YG? It's the most stressful entertainment that u will encounter I promise." I said and eomma laughed a little bit.

"You're cute but she really wants and my friend gave me an address to audition it's in gangnam I can't be with her because I will have a meeting tomorrow in the company and your daddy is having a vacation with your grandma and grandpa in hongkong." She said and I just listen.

"Your cousins said they will take care of sooyoung tomorrow so don't worry take care on your trip and have fun." She said.

"Eomma! Does sooyoung have a talent?" I asked and we both laughed.

"Of course I think she's better than u. You must forget your sister takes ballet class for 3years and hiphop?" She praise sooyoung again.

"Alright take care saranghae annyeong." I said and hang up.

But to be honest I'm really worried how can sooyoung accepts defeat or judgement.

Flashback~

I'm number 178 my hands our sweating and my heartbeat is going faster.

"Deul-eo gala."  A staff said and I go in.

"Jebeob kiga keuda." The judge praise my height so I smile a little bit.

When I was 11 my height is 5'1

"Annyeonghaseyo 11 years old kim yuna imnida." I said and someones shock and some judges are serious looking at me.

"What is your talent?" They asked.

"Singing,Dancing and I can rap also." I said.

"Let's hear singing first." They said.

I sing IU sunbaenim good day.

I dance to good girl bad girl by miss a.

"Neoneun chumchuda." The oldest judge said and I thank him.