2.

Without a second glance, Jihoon immediately walked over and sat down by Soonyoung, who looked down and started drawing mini cartoons of vampires and werewolves. For the second time today, he could feel Jihoon's eyes burning into his head.

Soonyoung slowly looked up, directly into Jihoon's eyes.
"...c-can I help you or...?"

Jihoon remained silent, licking his lips slightly, his eyes taking in Soonyoung's features.

Soonyoung was doing the same, determined to find something proving Jihoon was, indeed, a vampire.

Flawless.
Pale skin.
Dark hair.
Dark brown eyes.

But hold on...what was that on the side of Jihoon's neck?...

It was playing on Soonyoung's mind that entire hour, and as soon as the bell went, Soonyoung jumped up and rushed out of the classroom, determined to find his friends.

●●●

"Guys! Guys! GUYSSSS!" Soonyoung sped to the table.

Seokmin groaned. "Here we go again."

Soonyoung threw his bag down on their table on the corner of the cafeteria, not bothering to sit.
"So Jihoon came into my class. He started looking at me weirdly but there were literally 2 dots on his neck, like bite marks!"

The guys groaned but Dino hyped up.
"You mean vampires could actually be real? And he could be one of them?"

Minghao groaned. "Soonyoung, hyung. Try not to influence the maknae, please."

Soonyoung laughed. "Sorry-WHAT THE-"

A pair of hands gripped Soonyoung from the shoulders, pulling him back and slamming him against the nearest wall.

"-Jihoon?!"

"I've heard what you've been saying. Think I'm one of the paranormal? A vampire? A monster?"

Despite being at most 5 inches smaller than Soonyoung and being stood on his tiptoes, Jihoon was very intimidating.

Soonyoung opened his mouth to speak but no words formed.

Jihoon leaned up, his chest pressing against Soonyoung's so their faces were closer.

"You should think about actually trying to get laid or something rather than getting your head stuck in a book filled with paranormal shit, hyung."

Soonyoung gave a breathy chuckle. "Yeah, right."

Jihoon narrowed his eyes, to which Soonyoung cleared his throat slightly.

"I do think you're a vampire.  And I'm going to prove it to you and to my friends." Soonyoung tried to act tougher, even though he knew he looked scared.

Jihoon gave a laugh before letting Soonyoung go, walking over to Seungcheol and Vernon.

Soonyoung stayed against the wall, frozen. He kept watching Jihoon, not sure what he was feeling.

Intimidated?  Yes

Scared? Yes

Surprised? Yes

Attracted?  Wait what? 

Soonyoung shook himself off, walking back to the table. 

"Well, that was an experience." Soonyoung gave a small chuckle, sitting down at the table, everyone looking at him with wide eyes.

"He looked like he was gonna kill you." Seokmin stated. 

"Or make out with you." Jeonghan gave a small giggle, to which Soonyoung just rolled his eyes.

Joshua coughed "He's coming back this way with Seungcheol and Vernon."

Seungkwan and Jeonghan noticed the other two and began silently fanboying to eachother.

Meanwhile Jihoon's hand landed on Soonyoung's shoulder, his head close to Soonyoung's and breath warm on his neck. He spoke quietly so only Soonyoung could hear him. "If you want to prove it to your friends, fine,  messing about is going to be fun."

Jihoon walked away, once again, leaving Soonyoung lost for words...