What is going on here?!

~Rianna's P.O.V~
I was sitting on the couch watching my favorite show, Warehouse 13 when I heard knocking at my door. I opened it and found my best friend Zoey there.

"Hey hey hey!"she said before rocketing to the cabinets to eat my junk food. Jokes on her I filled my cabinets with healthy food JUST to freak her out.

I suddenly hear a scream from the the kitchen yelling,

" NOOOOOOOOOO!" I start laughing while walking to the kitchen. I stop as soon as I see what she's yelling at. A REALLY fat zombie had her by the ankle while it was lying on its fat belly. I take a pistol out of my back pocket and shoot it in between the eyes.

Zoey runs but then she runs back real fast to grab a box of Cocoa Puffs she dropped.

"How'd you find my junk food?!" I yell.

"A zombie just tried to eat me and your yelling at me?"she says.

"Right, blame the zombie!"

"Ugh! Can we drag it out already?"

"Fine!" It took us a half hour to drag the zombie out, not counting the ten minute break we took. We boarded up the door while other zombies stuck their fingers through them. I hammered off a few of their fingers.

"Eww! Gross!" Zoey says.
Myka watch out! I hear the tv yell. The tv! That must be attracting zombies! I quickly shut it off and drag Zoey towards my secret hideout.

"Where are we going?" she asks.

"Shut up!" I snap.

A minute later we're in my hideout. I always knew my this day would come, just like my parents did. We built this room together. We stocked it with food and water for life. There's something you should know about me. I'm Rianna Sarret. I'm 15 and the only reason guys like me is for my big girls. My parents aren't here because when I was 4 years old a zombie infected them.

Unluckily it wasn't only those three, but I still had to kill them. I still wake up from nightmares about hearing them say how much they hate me for killing them. I'm lucky I have Zoey to help me through the nights. For the past 11 years I've worked as a nurse for a retirement home.

While I was off in my own world I didn't even notice Zoey shaking me.

"Rianna! RIANNA!" she yells. I hadn't realized that I forgot to grab weapons and zombies were banging on the door.

"Stand back." I told Zoey sternly.

"B-" she started.

"No questions!" I said. I took the pistol out of my back pocket and held it in front of me.

I opened the door and got ready to shoot. In tumbled five boys-wait, the five boys of ONE DIRECTION!

*********
Heyheyhey! it's coolcatpoo!i know I'm not too popular.i just want to say I love the few supporters I do have!

see y'all later!