Part 9

(Timeline: Same as chapter 7)

Steve

Natasha was inside my room, brushing her beautiful hair. She is so beautiful, I couldn't take my eyes off her for even a second, even blinking was a pain.

She turned to face me and her smirk was enough for me to loose my breath.

She stepped closer, her knee on the bed as her face neared mine, her hand touched my neck and I flinched.

"Are you sure about this? " she asked, her lips brushing mine.

I grabbed hold of her neck, my fingers entangling into her hair, "I haven't been so sure in my entire life" I said. She bit her lips, and stood on her knees, holding my face in her hands.

"Prepare to be ruined, Rogers" she said.

"I am already ruined, Romanoff" I said.

I pulled her head down, and her lips met mine, on which I sucked hard. She is a strong, rough, and sexy kisser. And I know the way she kisses me, is the way she hasn't kissed anyone. Because she loves me the way she never loved anyone. And that makes me proud. Which makes my kisses stronger and deeper.

My hand was on her waist, and she was in my lap next, kissing me as if this was our first kiss ever. I dropped her to the bed and towered her.

"Wait, soldier" her seductive voice destroyed me, "it shouldn't be quick, at least not the first time" she said.

"Its hard to go slow" I said, in pain.

She sat up and pushed my shoulders, standing tall on me, "Learn to" she said, tracing my face with her fingers.

I grabbed her waist strongly, her chest touched my chin, "I hate you"

"Oh, well.. Hate s*x is the hottest" she said.

And I blushed, she was too much, just too much, and I loved her for that.

She kissed my forehead, slowly, moving to my eyes, my cheeks, her hands massaging my neck and shoulders. She bit on my jaw, and then my ear lobe.

"Natasha!!! " I gasped, and she kissed my neck. I grabbed her hair and pulled her down, kissing her hard on the lips and then kissing her soft neck madly, when I bit her shoulder, she moaned.

"Slow, slow" she said with heavy breaths.

"Trying " I said.

I lay her head carefully on the pillow and then took my shirt off, she bit her thumb, nervously or seductively, I couldn't tell.

"Nat" I said looking into her eyes, "Are you sure? You really want this? Want me? " I asked

She smiled, taking my head into her hands, "I haven't been as sure as I am now" she said, and we both laughed a little with tears in our eyes.

We kissed again, and then she let me take control, she let me kiss her, ravish her, bite and suck on her soft gentle skin. She let me love her, she loved me back.

I was so hesitant when I parted her thighs, so nervous, but she gave me an assuring smile.

"I love you, Steve" she said.

"I love you too" I said, and then kissed down her navel. She moaned softly. And when I made the move she screamed.

I love her, I love her like I never loved before. I didn't even know what love is before. She is my life. And I can never love anyone like I love her. I was home, with her. She completed me. And I was whole and perfect.

_____

Natasha

S*x never meant so much to me before. It wasn't out of love, just a necessity, pleasure and that's it. But when Steve made love to me, I understood why people referred to it that way.

His kisses didn't make me think I was hot, it made me felt loved. It made me feel wanted. He didn't want to hurt me, dominate me, rule me like I was a thing to own. He wanted me to feel him, to feel the depths of his love, to feel the warmth, to feel safe.

He was inexperienced and innocent, yet he made me feel the best kind of pleasure. So this was what people called love? This was how it felt? To only want this person for the rest of your life.

I couldn't stop my tears from flowing, tears of happiness, of content.

"Nat? " He saw my tears, and got worried, "should I stop? Nat, I am sorry "

"No, silly" I said, without opening my eyes, "Don't you dare stop. These are stupid tears of happiness"

I could feel him smile as his mouth was on me again.

"I love you" he said.

"I love you too" I said.

We made love for so long that inexperienced Steve got all the experience he ever needed. When he lay down beside me, I put my head on his chest, and he pulled me closer.

"Why do we take so long to discover the things that are right in front of us? " He asked.

"Because we are unobservant, and we prioritize other things over our happiness " I said.

He kissed my forehead and that filled me with an unexplainable warmth. I closed my eyes and we both entered the most beautiful slumber of our lives. Tired with making love, sour with marks of love.

"I love you, Nat" I heard him say before I fell asleep, with his body wrapped around me protectively, where I felt safe and protected.

*******
Aww, they did it.
They are so beautifully in love.
Do give your reviews.