SYNOPSIS

A Story Written By

MESSYLUCKY

...

BANG!

Isang tunog ng baril kasabay ng pagbagsak ng taong tinamaan sa mismong noo nito. Mabilis na umapaw ang dugo sa semento habang walang buhay na nakamulat ang mata ng taong binaril.

"Damn it, why did you killed him, Bro? You do know that we should get some information from him, right?",Said by the man who's wearing a black earring in his left ear.
While the other man who has a gun in his right hand rolled its eyes at his brother for questioning him. In other words, he doesn't give a fuck.

"Irritating. It's worthless.",he said.

The man with earring just sighed at what he heard. Well, even his brother answered him with just 30 mainly words with point at each an end of it, doesn't mean he don't understand what his brother's pointing at.

"Primero, it's time. They're waiting now.",Fernan said, one of their loyal subordinates in their organization in Italy. He's currently bowing in 45 degree as a sign of respect for his boss.

Primero, the man who held a gun, just nodded at Fernan acknowledging what he said to them.

Again Fernan bowed then took his leave to get back in the car and waited for his bosses.

As for the brothers, they started to walk away leaving the dead body behind for no use. They just took their every step without emotion in their good-looking faces that'll make any person cringed in fear for they both have the dangerous aura around them.

They are both known in different continent in the world for being the most fearless and heartless bosses of a well known Mafia Family in Italy and Russia. Both came from respected and house royal family in Greece, in other words, they both have different blood line in their genes.

ZACHARIAH DEIMON IRFRIKIA VALIENTE.

The first born in the twins of the royal Irfrikia household in Greece and the Valiente Famiglia in Italy, he loathes traitors and two-face b*tch to the core, he hates socializing with people.

He's a well known zillionaire of all time same with his twin brother, he is the CEO of VALIENTE Empire, owned by Admon Valiente, Zachariah's father.
Practicality, their family is dominating the world; from household products to corporate sectors, from the smallest business to largest businesses. Anywhere you go in the globe, Valiente Empire is sure a famous well-known business.

It has been running for decades and as years pass by it became stronger and bigger that no other businesses can defeat it no matter how they try. Just by the mere mention of its name, every businessmen will jolt in fear due to the power it held.

And also, he's one of the two superior bosses in their father's Mafia organization, the Lumiere Mafia.

He was called as Heartless Demon of the underground society.

ZECHARIAH DEIVON IRFRIKIA VALIENTE

Zachariah's twin brother and the second son of the royal Irfrikia household in Greece and the Valiente Famiglia in Italy, he hates pretenders and underdogs to the moon and back, he loves socializing so that he can get some informations to those qualified people.

Just like his twin brother, he's also a zillionaire of all time, as for him, he's the boss of his mother's business, the Irfrikia Empire owned by Saccharin Irfrikia.

It also practically dominating the world when it comes to weaponry; from the different types of knives and its prototype, from different kinds of guns, bombs, tanks, etc. Name it and they all have it, smallest to largest with complete sets. It is sure known to the globe. Just by mere mention of their mother's maiden name, all persons in the world cowers in fear because of the power it held.

Add to that, he's also the superior bosses of their father's mafia organization just like his twin brother.

In underground society, they called him as Merciless Devil.

Both twins does know the word 'sharing' when it comes to everything, They always share even when it comes to their b*tches, who are giving them so much pleasure in bed and to their playroom where everything is under their control.

But if their 'the one' is involve, they don't share at all unless it's them both.
They will kill if they need to if there's a theif who will try to take nor stole their precious property, their treasure, their one and only,

Aella...

She's theirs and no one else will have her.

•••••

VOTE

COMMENT

~J I N X

Ps: Edited.