My mom died, my five brothers became overprotective then i was kidnapped 5

Hi guys sorry its short hope you like

*******************************

CHAPTER 7

When we arrived at my dad's house I told them to wait in the living room while I got ready. The first thing I done was put my dad's wallet back in the place I found it but not before taking $30. I put that in my new purse that I got from hot topic it was black and had a white skull on the front I fell in love with it and had to buy it so yeah anyway, I took another shower and washed my hair again with Mongo scrub mmm mango. Then I used strawberry body wash. When I was done I grabbed a towel for my body and my hair. Now what to wear hmm... how about black short shorts with a blood red laced tank top and red CONVERSE yeah I'll wear that. I got a black bra and pants and quickly put them on. I decided to do my hair before I put my clothes on so I didn't get them wet, I took the towel off of my hair a pulled a comb threw it then I started to straitened my hair the done my makeup I was half way through doing it when I felt like I was being watched I turned around and looked in by door way and saw all the boys looking at me more like drooling hmm I wonder why? Then I looked down at myself and realised I was in just my underwear oh crap umm... "Umm can you guys go down stairs please?" no one answered so I clapped my hands and that pulled them out of there daze "Go down stairs" they all turned around but one guy stayed and took a photo of my then ran down stairs "HEY!!" Stupid boy. Anyway I carried on with my makeup when I was done I put my clothes on then grabbed my school bag (If you remember she still had her school bag on her when she was kidnapped) then put my snake bites in (oh by the way I have snake bites pretty cool) I came out of my room and headed downstairs only to bump into dad "Morning Vick, do you happen to know why 10 Jocks are in the living room"

"ONE. Yes I do know why they are there and TWO. Only my family and Friends Call me Vick" his face looked hurt oh well he brought it upon himself.

"Oh okay. Um I normally give the girls $15 so here" he handed me $15 yes now that makes $45 hehe. I took the money and pushed past him and made my way into the living room "Hey guys I don't really want to stay here so do you want to go star bucks"

"yeah sure" Dan spoke up and just then the twins walked down the stairs and their p.js and their messed up hair they looked so funny. The guy who took my picture took out his phone and took a picture of them haha they both screamed at the same time and ran up stairs I burst out laughing that was hilarious.

***************************

c ya hope you liked it