my mom died, my 5 older bro's became overprotcetive then i was kidnapped

HI guys hope you like the story done xtra longer this time and the girl in the video with the crazy hair is mt baby sis lol

*****************************************

CHAPTER 12

So here  am with Josh and were picking what dog we want... hmm "Okay Josh what about that one?"

"No... oh LOOK, LOOK I like this one" Josh ran over to a little puppy Rottweiler male and he was so cute aww. "Would you like this dog?" the shop keeper asked

"Yes please" Josh shouted and this made me giggle. But Terry had to ruin it

"Sis... you know we don't have any money on us, right?" Geez boys they underestimate us so I took out David's credit card "Boys, boys,  boys tut tut tut you underestimate me so much it hurts, that why I brought David's card... Duh" we paid for the dog then we had to get a bed, food bowls, food, collar, lead and toys. "Now it's time for us to get Josh some clothes then we can go to the house" I will not call it a home... Never. So we went around different shops buying things for Josh and then I saw it, the thing that made everything stop, I saw... A SPONGEBOB JUMPER you don't understand how much I LOVE SpongeBob. The jumper had graffiti on the front and on the back was SpongeBob with a spray can, it is SICK.

(A/N I actually have this jumper and might I say it IS a Bad Man jumper).

"OMG that is the most Bad Man jumper I've ever seen I have to get it" I screamed I grabbed the jumper just as another girl was going to get it, ran to the till, paid and put it in one of my bags then the girl who was about to grab it came up to me and said "BITCH THAT WAS MY JUMPER, YOU DO NOT KNOW WHO YOU ARE MESSING WITH" urghhh here we go again

"no, enlighten me about who I'm messing with"

"AMY CLAIR, DAUGHTER OF DAVE CLAIR AND MY DAD ALSO IS BESTFRIENDS WITH DAVID Slong"  (Yeah, my dad's last name is Slong but I took my mum's last name, so did my brothers) dumb chic hmm maybe I should break this down for her because she doesn't seem like a smart girl "You see that boy over there" I said pointing to Terry "He's my brother and I'm Vickie Cassidy so get the hell out of my face" I said in a bored tone pushed pass her and went to the car with the puppy in one arm and josh holding my other hand, and the boys (Dan and Terry) holding all the bags hehe. What can I say they were heavy, not that I'm weak, cause I can throw a mean left hook if you cross my path. We drove back to the HOUSE and I asked the boys to put mine, the dogs and Josh's bags in my room. Then Dan had to leave and I gave him a hug, after he left Terry asked "How do you know Dan?"

"DUDE, how could you NOT know how I know him, we were childhood best friends you don't remember he practically lived at our house" he just cocked his head to the side "Urgh BOYS"

"Heyyyyyyyy" I felt someone tugging on my arm and looked down to see josh "Hey Josh, I didn't mean you, so come on let's get you into the bath and then get your P.J's on okay?"