My mom died my 5 bros became overprotective then i was kidnapped 2

I kinda lost this chap and 3 but found it again so soz
******************************************

CHAPTER 2
Mike's POV
Crap, we heard her scream then carried on running just in time to see them inject her in the back of her neck, then she went limp "Vickie?" I screamed but she didn't respond. "Don't you dare touch her, or I will kill you" I said when we reached. But she had already been thrown into a truck and 7 tall men followed. Terry gave me one look laughed then said "Don't worry guys we'll take good care of her, after all she is my sister to"
"No she isn't your no longer part of this family after what you done" I mean come on who abuses their little sister only sick people do that.

Paul's POV
"Don't worry guys we'll take good care of her, after all she is my sister to" Terry smiled he was enjoying this and it made me so mad.
"No she isn't your no longer part of this family after what you done" Mike spoke up she sounded just as angry as I am.
"TERRY JUST GIVE HER BACK NOW WHAT EVER YOU WANT WE'LL GIVE IT TO YOU" this time I was speaking I needed to calm down but I couldn't.
"but that's the thing you can't give me anything except her so sorry no can do she ruined my life"
"No you ruined your own life don't blame Vick for anything"
"Well it's too late, I already have and she WILL pay" he jumped in the van and drove away this means war if he lays one finger on Vick I will kill him personally.
*************************************
Hope u liked it
Vote Comment