Chapter 19 : Trash Skill

Arc : One (1.13)

I did promise to serve the country, but I vowed to love you.

――――――――――

She opened her skill index before clicking the Soul Scan. Xael knew that excitement has rushed into her. After so many years of transmigrating, the second set of Skill : Identity Scan has never appeared, there must be a reason.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Identity Scan

《 Skill Rank 》

Mythical - Ethereal

《 Features 》

Show all the necessary information that is accessible according to the current character level of the host.

《 Skill Set 》

〚 First Set : "Mission World" (Character Scan) 〛

〚 Second Set : "Ethereal Void Space" (Soul Scan) 〛

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Xael was amused. As she looked at the new feature on the skill, she knew that the system or rather she has undergone a full package upgrade.

Toning down her excitement, she clicked on the first set button and the same window appeared in front of her.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Identity Scan : First Set

"Character Scan"

《 Skill Rank 》

Mythical

《 Features 》

Show all the necessary information that is accessible according to the current character level of the host.

This only includes variables that are under the mission world's power in order to exist.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Confused, she understood well that as long as Rosenberg was truly from the mission world, his data will clearly be seen on the identity scan.

But even if thinking that, a slight light of hope was forming in her heart, she was unknowingly clenching her fist that it was now turning white.

Activate Skill! Identity Scan : First Set !

The next second, the information she needed has been delivered to her.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Identity Scan : First Set

"Character Scan"