Chapter 31 : Her type of guy

Arc : Two (2.3)

"Sing only for me and I'll give you the world."

――――――――――

Xael Ivory's feature was exactly as how she is depicted in the story, a face that could ruin a country. Although people have different taste when it comes to beauty, almost no one could say that her face was not attractive.

Smiling, Xael gave her a few instructions showing how cunning her mind is. There Raquel finally realized that her sister smiling is scarier than not making any emotions at all. Yeah sure, her sister is pretty beyond compare but the image of her sister that was build up in her were so terrifying that her beauty could no longer wash it clean.

After talking for some more, Raquel bid her farewell and left. Just like that, Xael spent a few days in peace, until of course, when the plot is finally running.

According to the story-line, the moment Ivory left the Scintilla Territory and entered the Capital, Vigenere City, she coincidentally met the crown prince, Lhuxiano Royceston. Well, it wasn't really a coincidence as it was a make believe scene for Ivory to make contact of her target.

Lhuxiano was the first born of the king and queen; he was smart and excellent, and not to mention he was handsome. He possessed a high classed face that passed the requirement of being one of the capture targets of a typical otome game.

The only setback was that he was a skirt chaser who's very experience when it comes to pillow talks and the likes.

Well, after series of happenings such as her being invited on giving a performance on the palace's ball, Lhuxiano was then appointed as her host. As such, she's living as a guest on one of the courtyards inside the palace wall.

It's supposedly been like what's the original set up until Ivory was visited by a woman who introduced herself as a friend of her sister claiming to be a huge admirer of hers.

At first, chats would be normal, and then the admirer started sending clothes to accessories, lastly 'exotic fruits' disguise as gifts voicing some concern and caring for her voice.

As an assassin, it was impossible for her to not know if a food that she has already eaten is poisoned, more importantly; even in-taking a food given by a complete stranger is impossible.

The so called consumable gifts were taken into testing; she didn't place a single thing in her mouth until results were finally out.

In the end, after knowing that it was not poisoned and such, she started to take a bite not aware that the fruits were indeed not a malicious thing alone but a sleeping time bomb waiting for someone to unlock it.

The fruits that Anatasha processed herself act as a dormant poison from the inside that was could only be triggered by inhaling a specific powdered drug she created to pair with it, Megn Trekker.

Well, of course it took years before discovering the poison inside her body but it was already too late, the four capture targets were already snatched away from her grasp.

The crown prince, Lhuxiano Royceton was the mission Xeal Ivory has recognize as her incomplete and failed mission, well main mission. Her current target was actually not a single one but a last boss with three additional mini bosses all at the same time.

The other three were; Gymreks Khaverdonn, the crown prince advisor, he was only two years older than the prince but was hailed as the lucky star on his side. He keeps check of the fate of the prince and the kingdom using his knowledge in astrology.