chapter 4.

Leo's POV:

I can't stop thinking about the way she felt. The way her full lips were just begging me to kiss them.

No. No. NO! stop thinking that. She is a woman not an object I can just fawn over. I need to respect the fact that she probably doesn't want to be with me.

I check my phone. 6:31 am. Is that a normal time to get up? Probably.

Jumping out of bed I walk over to the bathroom to find that Frankie is already using it. I can't help myself imagining what she looks like in there.

NO!! STOP!

As in walking back I hear the door open. I turn back and see Frankie with just a towel around her. I wink and give her a classic smirk showing off my dimples. Blushing, she does an awkward jog beck to her room as not to show anything.

Frankie's POV:

Why couldn't I just put my clothes on on the bathroom like a normal person? But seeing him in just his boxers was so much better. Even though I'm alone my face still goes a bright crimson.

Today is going to be a good day.

At breakfast I have a my cereal standing up leaning over the bench. When Leo walks in I can feel him staring at my arse and I giggle quietly.

"Morning," he smiles as he makes me smile too.

"Morning loser," I retort and glance at his open torso.

"Ahem," He chuckles.

Shit. I put my bowl on the sink and walk out to the lounge room. And grab my coffee.

"Oh by the way I have Uni today so I'll be back at 1!" I hear Leo shout from behind me as I drink coffee through a tim-tam.

"Okay bye," I say trying to hide my disappointment from the fact that my tim-tam feel into my coffee.

After he leaves I start flicking through his Netflix that's connected to the tv. He has some strange suggestions so I make my own profile and start watching Riverdale for the 3rd time.

After 3 episodes I check my phone. 11:27 am. 1 and a half hours till Leo is back and I haven't moved. I hop up to put my cup on the sink next to my bowl and linger near the open draw. I am about to close it when I notice a knife in it.

Do you ever get that feeling when you know something bad might happen soon and you need at knife for said something. Yeah i feel that. So I pick up the knife and walk back over to the tv pressing play on the 4th episode.

It's been half an hour and I'm just twiddling the knife in my fingers not wanting to let go. That's when I hear the front door's lock brake. Then someone walks through the door.

"Mother fucker," I say as I grip the knife harder when I see someone strange at the door. Her long brown hair pulled back into a high ponytail with fluffy bits falling out at the front. She was quite tall and would be more menacing if I didn't have a knife in my hands. Okay I officially sound like a manic.

"Shiiit," she says as she sees me with the knife.

"Would you like to explain what you are doing in my house?" I growl, not mentioning that the house actually belongs to Leo.

"I'm sorry I thought Leo lived here," she says slowly backing out the door. "I should gooooo," and with that she runs out the door before I even catch her name.

"Okay bye," I say walking back to the couch stunned by what just happened. "Okay... someone broke the lock on the door and broke into the house hoping to find Leo? Yes. No? Yeah.... yeah." I say outlook trying to piece everything together in my head.

"Leo!" I yell as I hear him walk through the broken door.

"What. The. Fuck. Happened. To. The. Door." He half yells trying to stay calm.

"Well you see I had a feeling that I needed a knife so I got one, then i spent ages watching Riverdale because it's amazing and I like it so, yeah. Then some crazy bitch broke he door looking for you. She had really nice long hair and I am kind of jealous now because I wish my hair was that pretty. And she was also really tall so she would have been scary if I didn't have a knife in my hands but I did so I wasn't. Then she left and I didnt even get her name. I means he probably wouldn't have told me anyway because she broke into the house and most likely didn't want to be arrested and if she told me it would be easier to find her. And-"

"Shhhhhh," he says holding a finger up to my lips.

"I'm sorry I talk when I'm nervous and I'm nervous because someone broke into the house," I mumble quietly.

"First things first are you okay?"

"Yes." I state.

"Okay good. Now did this girl look like me?"

"Kind if yeah. Same colour hair and eyes and skin and same height and same-"

"Okay shut up. That would be my twin Lotus," he says cutting me off.

"Wait, Leo and Lotus?" I repeat.

"Yeah I hate my parents too," he continues smiling as he laughs.

"Oh I forgot to ask, how was uni?"

"Good. No that's a lie I hated high school and I hate uni," poor guy. I can't understand why he hated it though. He must have been popular right. Like oh my god. Look at this god.

"Well I thought we should go out for cake or something but we should probably for the door first," I say before picking up my phone to call a repair man. "I'll call the repair people and they will fix the door for us. I could always just make a cake?"

"Please!" He begs making me smile.

Leo's POV:

After Gwen the repair lady can and fixed the door Frankie started to make a chocolate cake.

"Leo can you grab me some sugar?" She says as I walk into the kitchen.

"Oh, we don't have any," I say. "But we do have golden syrup. Will that work?"

"We are having a dense cake then," she says smiling. She is so cute when she smiles. The way her eyes glow.

You need to fucking stop Leo.

Chucking her the golden syrup I walk over the the fridge and get some milk for my 4th coffee of the day. Which probably isn't healthy but hey.

"Oh my god we should make a chocolate coffee cake!" She screams as I am about to pour in the milk.

"Holy shit I fucking love you," freezing as the words slip out of my mouth.

Oh shit. Shit. Shit. I hope she takes it as a joke. Ahhh fuck.

"Ha, Same," she giggles and I sigh in relief.

♡<><><><><><><><><><>♡
A/N
Ah! Omg I love how this story is going do far and I already know how it will end. But I'm always open for suggestions.
Lots of love, Lily xx