How much do you like Drawing me? kokichi oma x artist female reader

Hello there my name is (Y/N) (L/N) I am the ultimate artist. well if you're wondering what kind of art I do is painting sketching digital art and probably many more art. And I'm mostly draw a lot. I've been stuck in this awful killing game for a while now I wish I could do something to stop it but I can't. No time to be thinking so depressed anyway I really really have this crush on this boy. I don't know why I have fallen for the ultimate supreme leader kokichi ouma. Maybe because I love him so much about his personality how he acts even sometimes how he acts is not really nice. But there's so many things I'm so curious about him I want to know more about him but there's so many things when he come so adorable but so unique at the same time.

But just look at me I am a little bit of a lazy artist who doesn't really do that much entertainment. Well he probably doesn't like me back that anyway but if there's a single chance that happens I will be really happy so I'll wait for that special day to come. But if that special day never comes I hope we can still be friends. But surprisingly me and him have been talking more and more for some reason once in awhile I can see him blush I wonder what it is. I wonder why he is Blushing from.

Well today I got to go for. Oh yeah I have to go help Angie with this painting I promise to help her with. As I got up from my bed and started to walk to my door and opened and then when I closed it and when I turned around I got scared by Angie. AHH! I said. I screamed a little bit and fell down. Nyahahah! Oh-! Sorry about that (Y/ N) .she said. Is she lend a hand I grabbed it and said thank you to her. Thanks. As I brushed off my legs. Are you ready to finish the painting we started?*as I said it to her she bursts up with sparkles in her eyes and said. Yes yes! That's right that's right let's go finish it Auta wants to see what it looks like after!! She grabbed my hand and we went over there before I went in there I felt like someone was watching me? But I can't see it clearly so I walked in Angie's Art Studio.

Let's get Started!!she said! Ok then let's do it then! I said! As we finish the painting. me and Angie actually thought the painting was pretty good. So we are really happy about it. And maybe a little embarrassing because Angie wanted to show it to everyone but I didn't want to make her sad so I decided to go along with it. As we showed it to everyone everyone was pretty impressed and that made us happy. After I said my goodbyes to Angie I wanted to go back to my dorms. Yeah I don't really do that much. Before I did I touched my stomach. It seems like I was really hungry so I decided to go get a apple. As I walked into the dining area I open the refrigerator and got a apple.

I close the door and took a bite out of my Apple. As I kept on biting on the apple and walked out the dining area. I found the nearest trash can and threw it away. As I was trying to go to my dorms I was stopped by kokichi. Oh hi there kokichi! I said he looked at me with his usual cute smile and said. Hello (Y/N)-Chan!! He was more happy but then that smile turned into a little Blushing frown. Kokichi are you okay? As I said. He grabbed my hand while blushing and he start to stutter. (Y-Y/N)-Chan! How do you t-tell the p-person you like like in a good i-impression?!?!. I was a little disappointed when he said that because he has a crush for someone else. But I said anyway. Just be yourself but don't lie to them it's not the best thing to do for confessing for someone. But just tell them how much you feel about them. And see what their response is. As kokichi grabbed both of my hands.i blush even a little bit more.

As I looked at him and this made me very shocked when he said this. (Y-Y-Y/N) I L-LOVE YOU SO MUCH. WITH M-MY HOLD A TIRE H-HEART! He was in a fully blushing mess so was I. It's okay if you don't like me b-! He said but I cut him off I kissed his forehead and said. I love you too I love you with all my heart kokichi don't ever forget that. I never knew you would like me back I thought you would think I would be so boring cuz I don't really do that much stuff. As kokichi looked at me with his blushing determined eyes. Y-you're not boring. You are an amazing fantastic artist even if you don't do that much you shouldn't call yourself such an boring person you're interesting to me. As he said that leave me blushing. W-will you be m-my girlfriend?. He said while I blushing.

I looked at him with sweet gentle eyes and said. Of course I will I would love to be your girlfriend. As the little child he is he hugs me tightly. as I was putting his head gently I can't blame myself he's too cute. YAAAAY (Y/N) IS MY GIRLFRIEND!!!! As he said that I came so embarrassed but very happy still in a blushing mess but I loved it. As I looked at him with a nice gentle look he blushed a lot but quickly turn back to his regular self.

Kokichi Pov

(Y/N) she is just so cute I can't help myself while blushing and she's also so gorgeous. Hey (Y/N)~ !as i said in a happy tone! As she at me and said. Yes what is it?.As I stand on my toes. And kiss her on the lips. She kiss back. Her lips feels so soft and nice. As she pulled away in a blushing mess. You're so cute when you blush Nee-hehehe . As I said and she opened her mouth and said this. Thank you and I really did enjoy the kiss you're a good kisser. As she said that surprisingly she hasn't stuttered.

When days and days pass we're still a couple people are surprised we are dating. There's so many things I love about her my beloved (Y/N)-Chan...

No one's Pov

: Kokichi: hey (y/n)
(Y/n) : yes kokichi?
: Kokichi oma: how much do you draw me?
(Y/n): a lot hehe...! I don't draw anything bad though of you!
Kokichi: well I would love to see how you draw me!! I bet you would draw me really cute~💜

(Hi there everyone it's me Daniela this is my first X reader of doing a kokichi so I hope everyone likes it you can leave a request and I will try my best to do it so yeah I had fun with this but it seemed a little short of my opinion but I hope everyone else enjoys and yes I did put my drawing all drawings belong to me and the song does not belong to me well bye bye for now!