scenario 2! when you surprise kiss him💜

You're just in the kitchen making some popcorn for you and kokichi.
And kokichi choose already at the couch waiting for you to finish making the popcorn.
After you're done making the popcorn you put it in the bowl and then start walking where was kokichi sitting.
You sat next to him after in the middle of the movie you're noticing kokichi she was staring at you a lot.
So you ask him what wrong but he says there's nothing wrong.
You decide to tell kokichi for him to look at you.

As he did so. You quickly kiss him on the lips and winked at him.
I love you my little supreme leader~💕. As you said that you finally got to see him blush.
And it looks so adorable you start to pinches soft squishy cheeks.
You start to giggle and you notice he quickly pins you down on the couch.

He was really close to your face your nose is were touching and you start to blush madly.
You're about to say something but. He smashes his lips into yours kissing you passionately and lovely.
You melted into the kiss. He was the first one to fall away and says.
Nee-hehehe I never thought you would ever kissed me while a movies playing~maybe next time I got to give you a surprise kiss~and if you do that to me again I might have to punish you~💜. As he said licking his lips. As you madly blush.

After the movie stopped you fell asleep. And you did not know kokichi was messing with your breast.
And then he started to cuddle with you without you knowing.
And kissing you on the head..

Bonus!!!

When you woke up and you saw kokichi sleeping on top of your chest you immediately blush.
your blush faded a little bit and you smiled sweetly and says. I love you so much sweet dreams my love 💕♥
As you playing with his hair and seeing how cute his faces when he sleeps.
Then you start to fall asleep you decided to put your arms around his waist.

(Art by: DanielaLoveskokichi2
Song does not belong to me.