(A/N) some news yup!

Hello everyone it's Daniela here I am so sorry I know I keep on doing that all the time I know it gets so annoying but I can't help it! I also wanted to tell you guys that the reason why I haven't been active is because I just finished school a few weeks ago and I just finished also my last course so now I'm active so to repay everything I'm going to start making more one shots of kokichi and try to continue the story for him and starting to do more.

I'm thinking of starting a new X reader an anime I got into pretty recently last week
I don't know if anyone still likes this anime but I definitely really like it..it is celled servamp.

I fell in love with this anime even though it might not be so popular I fell really much addicted to it. Especially Kuro.
I'm going to be making an X reader of him of a story I making.
I'm just making the drawings for a few of the chapters I'll be all set to go.

I would love to ask you all if I should change the title of this new story I'm going to be making. I think the title is a little too long.

It is called "I guess you're not such a pain after all"yep it's really long

and if you guys can pick which one is better (I think the second one is...!) That will be the profile picture of the book!

1.

Or

2.

Bye bye for now!

Bye bye for now!

Art by: Daniela the Phoenix for!