i lllllloooovvvveeee you~💜 drunk kokichi oma x calm female!artist!reader

(this will be a little kinky so if you're not okay with that i suggest just you not to read this)

💙Daniela-chan pov💙

You and kokichi were invited to a party. So you both said sure.
Even though you didn't really want to go.
So you and cookie she were dancing and having fun and talking to others.
Like keade maki kiibo shuichi kaito and more.

♦Your pov♦

So kokichi got Accepted how many drinks he can do.
Cuz kaito challenged him into doing it. Anyway he said yes.
And they started drinking non-stop what I mean Non-Stop.
Kokichi and kaito couldn't do it anymore so they passed out for a few seconds.

Then they started acting really really weird.
Kokichi start to come over to me and say things what weird and inappropriate.
" Hey!hey! (Y/N)-CCCCCHHHHAAAANNN!!!"he yelled as he tugged on my shirt. As I smelled his breath.
Yep he's definitely drunk.Like a little child he is. When he's drunk he keeps on being more childish than usual.

"Yes kokichi?" I said to him. Doooo yyyooouu know *hic* how mmmuuuccchhhh I *hic* lllllloooovvvveeee you?!? I see saying did in a loving tone. As I turned to him and face him and said. I don't know. But do you know how much I love you? After I finish that kokichi pulled me into a kiss. Yes of course I melted in the kiss but. The beer taste with kokichi tasted it makes mixwell.

As he gripped on my shirt again. And he pulls me closer to his face.
And tells me well moving closer to my face. "Doooo yyyooouu seeeeee now how much I looovvvvee you~💜"as I blushed madly and saw and him brushing as well. Then he claps in my arms. I think the beer was a little too much for him.
So I picked him up and carried him bride Style.

And I mumble to myself this. "I hope and never do this party ever again"
I put him in the car and drove him back at our house.
I took off his jacket and shoes off to get a little bit more comfortable.
So I put him in the bed as before I walked off a hand grabbed me by the by wrisk.
As I looked back kokichi eyes almost shut.

And he says this quietly."Don't...gooooo...can..you... please... sleep... with..meeee..?"as I looked back at him and smiled gently
"Yes I will"I said and I went into the covers with him. He wrapped his arms around my waist.
He pulled me closer into his chest after that we both fell asleep. Now to think about it we forgot to say goodnight to each other.

(I hope everyone enjoys this it took a while to do this anyway bye bye for now)