Have Me

Violet

Its been a month since Logan and I have broken up, he was my first and honestly my only no matter how overly whoring I act I really just love the attention but I've been beyond depressed not just about him but from that all hell has been breaking lose. My mom got evicted, my grandma passed and left all the cash to her husband and I visited her every weekend not looking for shit she could of given to anyone else but him, he was hardly there but i guess everyone is a fool for love sometimes in life not even to her own fucking daughter who just got evicted but to a man who wasn't even there. Now I think I gotta sell my Jaguar to help my mama cause the rest of my savings can't be touched right now. I need me a stiff drink just then Sapphire barged in

"Hey girl what we doing tonight its a weekend" she said

"Clubbbinnnnggg" I shouted

"Ye I'm down for that." She said

"Ok I'm gonna head home with my professor and you can pick me up ok?" She said.

"Ok see you in the next hour" I said.

I blew my horn twice before Sapphire came out and boy was she stunning, in a sexy black glitter sequin jumpsuit that hugged all the right places like a glove with a deep cut at the neck you could see her cleavage with black heels and her hair in a ponytail with silver accessories she was ready for not just the club but them poles. We were half way when I felt like talking I'm not the type to share my feelings actually i did have a filter because I never portrayed when I was sad.

"Sapphire I really need to talk so much shit been happening I need to let it out." I said

"Yeah hit me baby." She said

"Ok well since Logan and I broke up I-" I started but got cut off

"Girl you know what I know its hard on you and shit but let's just forget about him for tonight and drink away our sorrows." Sapphire said cutting me off.

"Ye but-" I said trying to finishing

"But nth we gon get litt around here, let's go." She said as I pulled up to the parking lot.

I just smiled it off and went into the club.

She didn't even hear me out for once.

Sapphire

I was ready to get all my problems out rubbing on some musty bodies and drowning in liquor. I can't take pressure and I know Violet is going through it but it's just not the time right now. We were in the club and Violet was already bumping and grinding on some dude and I smiled to myself, I sipped my drink and curved a few niggas until my eyes met with a pair of blue eyes and a mischievous smirk walking over to me.

"I was really not looking forward to seeing work here." I said.

"Right now this ain't work, its all pleasure tonight." Elijah said.

"Let's see how that waist works."
He continued before dragging me.

We went unto the dance floor beside Violet and she gave me a smirk and clicked our glass together, I pushed my ass up against him and moved my hips to the music eventually chugging down all the drink. When I felt it kick in I got lost into the music and let the influence take over.

"I like seeing you in your element Ms.Sapphire." he whispered in my ears.

That caused chills to run through my body and my wetness seeped unto my thong. I moved my hips roughly on him and he gripped my hips unto his stiff manhood. I turned around so I could face him and moved my hips further into him in which he pushed his lips deeply into mine causing me to moan against his.