thrєє

“I was so sure I'd never in that
much pain ever again.
And here I am; again and again”

• • •

Jungkook felt someone shaking him harshly, So he opened his eyes to be met with Jimin's.

“Make us breakfast, Were hungry”
Jimin said, Lacing his voice with the tone that Jungkook never heard ever since he was hurt.

“Hello? Can you hear me?!” Jimin says, slapping Jungkook in the back of the head.

Jungkook winced in pain and finally got up, sitting up straight while He rubbed his eyes.

“Hurry Up!” Jimin raised his voice, And Jungkook's heart clenched again, He nodded once again and Jimin walks out of the room, Muttering something rude;

‘Stupid Kid..’

Jungkook stayed quiet as he changed into his morning clothes, sweat pants and an oversized hoodie.

He walked downstairs, straight to the kitchen, Starting to prepare breakfast.

“Jungkook-ah?” He heard his nane being calked, He turned around to see Yoongi standing there, On his phone.

“Yes Yoongi Hyung?’’

“Can you clean my studio for me? I'm busy..” Yoongi said, concentrating on his phone and not even sparing Jungkook a glance.

“But-”

“Thanks Kooks! I know I could always count on you” Yoongi said, leaving the kitchen and Jungkook felt his lips turn into a pout.

What was happening?

Jungkook made some pancakes, Cause... Why not? 🌚

He served it out and watched the members eat, Namjoon walked into the room holding a bag of groceries.

“Jungkook can you place this in the cabinet and fridge?” He said, passing the bags to Jungkook, who obviously was already tired.

Jungkook just sighed and obeyed what he was told to do, But when he was cleaning up, He overheard some conversations from his hyungs.

“Did you see Jai Hee Dancing? How her hips move to the rhythm? Like damn” Jungkook shrank alittle as he tried to ignore the compliments being scattered.

“But too bad Jungkook ruined the mood.. He should've tried harder” He heard Taehyung's harsh words flood in his mind, echoing repeatedly non-stop.

“I guess you're right, The footwork was so easy. Maybe he's too clumsy” He heard Jimin followed after. Jungkook placed he last can in the cabinet and went to sit beside his hyungs, when an arm pulled him back.

He fell onto the floor as Yoongi hovered over him, Instantly; Memories, Flashed in his eyes.

Jungkook was about to sit down and eat with them, But Jimin pushed him off the chair.

“Did you see the comments from the Fake Love Music Video we released? They said you have to loose weight you pig” Jimin spat on Jungkook.

JEON JUNGKOOK!”

Jungkook snapped out of his mind as the boy infront of him yelled, His breathing went unsteady for a moment and Yoongi looked at him with no emotion.

“Didn't you hear what I say?!” Yoongi yelled again, This time Jungkook was shaking violently, For he never saw this side of Yoongi.

“Eat after you clean my studio, And everyones rooms. We'll be going out somewhere with someone, So dont expect us to come home early.”

Yoongi said, turning his back and joined the others. Who smirked at Jungkook who scrambled to get back up to his feet.

After the hyungs left, The house was dead silent. Jin came out of the bathroom, and gasped when he saw the little boy sniffing and shaking.

“Kookie! What the hell happened to you?!” Jin said, throwing the shampoo away and running towards the younger boy.

“I-I....”

Jungkook sighed deeply and faked a smile, but deep inside he felt like he couldnt breathe for some reason.

“I slipped and fell, Hyung” Jungkook said, bowing. Despite the pain on his lower back, knees, and butt: He still manages to bow down, hissing in his head.

“Alright.. I'll be out now, alright? Take care of the house, I'll be... at... uhm- A marriage today so I wont come back early” Jin said, Patting Jungkook on the head and walked out.

Yeah, Going to marriage with skinny jeans and a pink shirt.

Jungkook wasn't blind, He saw Jin following up to his hyungs who were waiting outside then left.

He just smiled sadly and went to clean Yoongi's studio, Which was unbelievably messy.

He was in the middle of tidying Yoongi's stuff till..

Jungkook gagged, dropping the things and ran to the bathroom, Throwing up.

He closed his eyes;

How am I throwing up? I havent even ate-

He finally opened his eyes to be welcomed to the familiar things floating in the water;

Red and White Petals.

A/N with Bon Bon

And all hell breaks loose :')

Welp, lets all protect Jungkook :0
Prepare some pop corn and sit back, Bring some tissues and diapers; And cry as the angst starts from here.