nínє

Jungkook slammed himself on the wall, sliding onto the floor as he sweats uncontrollably; chugging down his water and his breathing slowed down.

It was 5 AM and he was in the dance studio, practicing the difficult dance that he couldn't seem to get right.

It was one more week until the tour, Their schedules were tight and Jungkook struggled with school and balancing with Bangtan.

He felt someone pull him up and dab a dry cloth against his sweaty forehead, He looked up to see Jimin who was still in pajamas, Kneeling infront of him and looked tired.

"Hyung..?"

Jungkook asked, Jimin looked lile he just gotten out from bed. But the older boy smiled and kept wiping the younger.

"Why are you still awake?" Jungkook asked.

"I was asleep, Until I heard a thud. So I went here to check what was happening. Why are you still awake?"

"Im practicing for our concert, I cant get the footwork correct.." Jungkook said and Jimin nodded, standing up.

"I'll be right back, stay here"

Jungkook was confused, but nodded his head. Jimin took the towel and exited the dance studio.

After two minutes, Jimin came back wearing new clothes, water bottles, and some food.

"I'll help you out with the footwork, Sit here and eat breakfast with me first"

Jungkook was taken back, he hasnt had a proper meal for ten days, so he just stayed quiet and stood there: So Jimin was confused why Jungkook rejected his offer to eat.

"Come on Jungkook, Its just eggs and ramen. Just please eat alittle for Hyung?"

Jungkook had no choice but to do ass Jimin said and sat beside him. He eyed his food, Feeling like he doesnt want to eat.

"Hyung I cant-"

"You cant what?" Jimin asked Jungkook who gulped.

Jungkook didnt want him to know that he hasnt eaten for Ten days, He didnt want him to worry.

"I-I cant eat... Because I-I just ate awhile ago.." Jungkook said, Smiling at his excuse. For a second he thought Jimin would Buy it, But...

Jimin Isnt Stupid.

"Jungkook. You have to eat. I know you havent eaten awhile ago nor days ago, Now try and take a bite" Jimin's stern voice was strong, Looking Jungkook dead in the eyes.

Jungkook sighed in defeat and took the egg and ate it, his eyes sparked up as he ate and Jimin was contented and full from watching the Younger eat; It was all he can make him happy

Slight Time Skipue

Jimin took both their plates and went to the kitchen, Jungkook stayed quiet and his eyes teared up.

Why did you eat?! Look at yourself! So fucking ugly! You see that? Thats fat! You fucking pig!

The voices hollered in Jungkook's head as he whispered a sorry.

Go to the bathroom and throw it up. You dont even deserve to eat! Ten more days for no eating, You did It to yourself now face the consequences you fat peice of trash.

Jungkook got up and went to the bathroom, puking out all the food and felt his stomach ache from the lack of food.

As usual, he puked out three blue flowers and a whole stem. But... He still wasnt contented.