єιgнт

Jungkook sat there with a frown as Taehyung stayed quiet and waited for the younger boy to reply.

"You... You want me to forgive you..?" Jungkook asked, His voice quiet; Barely a whisper.

"Pardon?" Taehyung says.

Jungkook looked at him, Placing down the utensils and stared deep into the eyes of Taehyung.

Guilt; Regret; Sincerity.

Thats what he could read in the eyes of his hyung.

He knew he was sorry.

"How would you expect me to Forgive you when I already did, But You decided to do it again? How would I be sure You, Taehyung, Would keep your promises If you already did that same mistake before? I know you are sincere, But are you sincere with your mind that you wouldnt do it again?" Jungkook spoke out.

Taehyung felt quiet as Jungkook stared at him, He was shocked at the speech of the younger.

"I-I.."

The only things that came out of Taehyungs mouth. Jungkook lets out a sarcastic laugh and abruptly stood up.

"Thats what I thought"He said, Disappointment in his voice as he started to walk away.

"WAIT!" Jungkook was pulled back and he clashed into Taehyung's chest who pulled him into a hug.

"Let me go" Jungkook tried to pry the elders hands off but he wouldnt let him go, Taehyung didnt dare to let him go.

"Please.."

"Please what?" Jungkook says as he tried pulling away but nothing to his avail.

"I know I did wrong shit- I knew I was being a little shit too but- I know- I'm.. Sorry! I was stupid and... I care about you" Taehyung says as he held Jungkook tighter, this time Jungkook stopped fighting back.

Jungkook pulled away slightly, not letting go of Taehyung but looked at the older.

The boy looked at him with glassy eyes, his eyes showed Fear and regret.

He was scared.

Jungkook pulled him into a hug, patting his back as he felt Taehyung shake under his embrace.

"Why are you crying?" Jungkook teasingly asked as Taehyung sniffed.

"I- Was just sorry and- *sniff* Im scared you will reject me again- And- and" Taehyung spoke like a chuld while crying. Jungkook gried to keep a stone face but failed as he giggling at the boy who was crying.

"Dont cry" Jungkook says.

After awhile of Hugging, Jungkook lets go of Tarhyung who had red eyes from crying.

"Do you forgive me now?" Taehyung quietly said as Jungkook tapped his chin.

"I'll need some time. Now, I need to go make ACTUAL EDIBLE food unlike your undercooked 'Pancakes' You made" Jungkook playfully said as Taehyung gasped and slapped his arm playfully.

There might be typos, but please dont mind them!