fσur

“I just want to scream,
My lungs out to tell the world
How much I love you.
But the only thing that would come out are the petals you drowned me in.”

-Bon~Bon

• • •

Jungkook sat on his bed, turning on the vlive as the members were already past asleep.

“Hello Army”

He whispered with a smile as people comments some;

“Jungkook!”

“Your still awake?”

“good evening, Oppa!”

Jungkook smiled at the comments, trying to ignore the word Oppa cause he absolutely hates it.

I am still awake, I dont feel like going to sleep yet..”

Junhkook said, bringing out a bag of chips and started eating and sighs.

“I haven't ate dinner too. Im really exhausted of cleaning the dorms today” He continued.

'Shouldnt Jin Oppa do that? He should be the one cleaning’

A comment said and he chuckled, smiling sadly.

“He seemed tired too, so I insisted to do it for him instead. Hyungs are already asleep too”

He lied to them.

After a few hours, he ended the stream. Laying back to his bed and felt his eyes droop.

He finally sleeps, Dreaming about his hyungs, About being happy.

after six hours of sleeping..

He hears footsteps outside his door and He gets pushed off the bed, He had a bed that was high off the ground, Where you have to jump to get up.

He hits his head on the wooden floor and knew it was bleeding alittle from the impact.

He looked up to see Taehyung with a scowl, crossing his arms.

“Jin Hyung was calling you since awhile ago! Its 8 AM and you arent even getting up! Get your lazy ass out of bed and cook us something!”

Jungkook nodded, Holding the back of his head and felt a wet subtance on his hand and his head was stinging.

“Hurry Up!” Taehyung says, pushing Jungkook out of the room.

Taehyungs snickers and walks past him, kicking him and going back down stairs as Jungkook sobbed quietly.

“I-.. Im s..sorry..” He whispered and pulled himself up, But felt someone support him up.

“Wh-”

“What the hell happened?” He heard Jin shreik, holding the boy up and seeing the red subtance fall down his neck

“I-”

“Nevermind.. Just get up and take a cold shower. I'll make breakfast instead.” Jin said sympathetically and Jungkook nodded, limping to the bathroom.

Jungkook lools in the mirror and immediately broke down, tears falling down his cheeks.

Kneeling to the toilet bowl and throwing up again, wiping off the blood on his lips and sat under the shower, Ignoring the pain of his wound on his head, letting the tears fall.

He was so sure he would never be this hurt again. But he was wrong.

A/n with Bon Bon

Hah. Im crying too.

💔💔