Chapter 2: That name is lame!

I was driving on the highway when I saw a couple of cops pass me by. I guess someone finally went up in that room and discovered the mess I left behind. The cops will probably rule it out as a murder case and over look the feather I left behind.

But I know that idiot door keeper probably knew by now that this kill was planned from the start. Leaving the feather behind was my signature and it sent out a message that i was back in town to cause some massive destruction.

Oh I really wanted to rip his head off when I saw him, but killing his creator was probably a worse punishment for him right now.

To me a good Vamp is a dead vamp!

It was over an hour of driving when I finally made a left turn towards the warehouse. I parked my car and walked into the warehouse. It looks all trashy and shitty on the outside but inside it has style and class that one can only dream of. We try and keep a low profile always, and try to look over out shoulder just incase we slipped up. One crack and we're screwed as in dead.

I looked around and searched for him. I found him coming from out the basement.

"Hey can you unzip this for me. I can't breath in this dress". I said sucking my stomach in a bit.

He grabbed hold of the zipper and while was busy unzipping my dress I felt his warm skin graze against my bare back.

I smiled silently facing away from him. Letting my hair loose and fall down in my face.

I turned to face his gorgeous blue eyes and his extremely cute dimple on both sides of his cheeks. He had spikey brown hair and wore a pair of nerd glasses.

It was sorta his signature look and it was extremely cute.

We've been best friends for five years now. I even met his parents and they treated me like I was their own flesh and blood daughter.

I found Mike when he was in distress almost got bitten by a vampire near my apartment in the alley.

We've been having eachothers back since then.

"OH yeah I was supposed to show you this when you came back". he said walking into the kitchen.

I followed him and watched him pull out his laptop. "So i've been thinking like a cop only to find that they are quite stupid actually... ". he said opening up a map.

"You see that... " he said pointing out at the red dot at the top right corner of the screen. "... that is a dot telling us that over 50 bodies and people were killed in that area. So just like when you try to track down where the person is trying to call you from. A telephone etc... it triangulates around that area and ... ?".

i squinted my eyes at the screen. i saw the pattern. "Oh my God! its been under our noses this entire time? He knew we where onto him?". i said referring to their true leader.

I just cant wait to get my hands on him.

"Am I a genuis or what ". he said bragging and boasting about his smart ass.

I have him a kiss in the cheek and said "Well... l guess you deseved that". he started fake blushing and said "Oh yeah, that name is lame".

I frowned at him. "Why do you always argue about it? I mean its my identity". I said trying to reason with him but he wouldnt have it.

"Hey what about The Black Crow? It sounds more scary". he said being all stupid.

I shook my head and started to explain "No, ha.ahh... The Black Dove. The Dove represents the soft feminine side and caring side of me. Black represents that i'm deadly". I said breaking it down.

He still disaggreed with me. I shook my head.

"So the new assignment?". He threw a file on the counter. "His name is Markus Jamerson. His location for now is unknown, for now. Trying to dig up information on this guys and well he's a ghost".

I opened the file and saw a picture of him. He had mezmerising ocean blue eyes. the same colour hair as Mike and well he seemed to be well built.

"Hes cute, too bad he'd have to die soon. Check if theres any recent activity".

I saw a few wine glasses in the kitchen sink. I observed and one had lipstick stains on them.

He was still very busy on his Laptop and I turned to him "Who's... "

I heard footsteps coming from upstairs. I saw her coming closer towards us. My eyebrows shot up and she gave me the same look.

She was gorgeous with her doe colour eyes and extremely long hair.

To be honest. I felt kind of hurt. But why am I experiencing this kind of pain when he's only my best friend. I've been to busy killing bloodsucker I forgot our friendship being on the rocks.

"Erhhh... Jessie this is Angelqué my ".

"his girlfriend". she replied cutting him off.

I looked at Mike. He scratched the back of his head. "Well looks like little Mikey is growing up". I said messing with his hair.

I got up from my chair and walked pass her. She smelled just like me? Oh my fucking word she used my body wash shampoo.

I stomped upstairs walking into my room. I immediately walked into the bathroom. She really used up all my stuff and her freakin panty was lying on the bathroom floor.

I got dressed in my leather pants and leather jacket. With my specially designed boots for me to climb certain walls without being heard.

I put on some plastic gloves and shoved all of her things into the plastic bag.

I walked back downstairs shoving it in her hands.

"Next time dont use my things without my permission or consent. especially when it comes to by bedroom. is that clear?". I said trying to calm down.

"Urhm... last i heard you live here without paying a cent. soo you dont have a say". she said trying to be smart.

She was still wearing my towel around her. Begging Mike to give her a fuck!

I try and prevent this at all costs. keeping away girls who wants to get knocked up by him for the money. Trying to keep away hoes and bitches away from him is hard.

I try to protect him ,but I cant control his life.

I turned to him in disbelief. "Mike if she isn't gone by the time I get back ima kill her. Kapish". I said rolling my eyes at her and walked out banging the front door.

*******************

Hey guys. soo i know its kind of short but it'll get longer as the story proceeds.

Vote

Comment

thanks.