Chapter 3: How many?

I walked out to my car and took of immediately. I was filled with Rage and Anger. That slut seriously thinks she can walk into our lives and boss us around. Hell no!

I looked down at My phone still going at an incredibly fast speed. I went over the speed Limit. Which was 80 and now im going at 120 km.

I glanced up and out of nowhere i saw this little girl in the middle of the road.

Trying to prevent the car from actually hitting or harming her i swerved to the left and tried to get back on the road. But instead of going back up on the road. The uneven ground pulled the back of my car down.

And the car started rolling downhill of this steep slope.

I tried shielding my eye's away from the glass splinters trying to prevent them from going into my eyes.

When the car finally came to a halt It was upside down. I sat the hanging from my seat. Trying to get in my surroundings.

When i finally came to my senses that the car was going to go up in flames I unbuckled my seatbelt and crawled out from under the car.

I dug my nails into the ground to get more grip and sucessfully dragged myself away from the car. Far enough from the car intime. When I looked up the car went up in flames and exploded.

There goes an extremely perfect car.

My eyes became blurry. I looked up at the Nightsky. The stars were out.

I heard rustling in the bushes. That was when I saw him. The guy from the picture.

At first he knelt down beside me and held my head up. I though he was going to help me but instead a white cloth came up to my mouth and nose.

I inhaled the intoxicating fumes and my eyes felt droopy. My vision started to become even more blurry. But I could still see his big figure hovering over me.

That was when the darkness crept up on me and I blacked out.

************************************

I woke up. I had a headache. I tried touching my forehead but I couldnt lift up my arms.

I yanked as hard as I could but it was of no use doing that.

My feet were tied down too.

I looked up flipping my hair out of my face. Looking at my surroundings taking it all in. I was in some kind of basement. There were a few boxes. And tools were hanging on the walls.

The door opened and light came streaming into the darkness. I couldnt see this persons face. When the door closed a bright light was shining in my face. It blinded me making me look up through my eye lashes.

I tried focusing my vision and saw those eyes. I can remember it quite well.

"Well i'll be damned. You were next on my list". I said with a small smile.

He didnt come out into the "Markus Jamerson right. The new ghost in town. You vampires and your fake documentations. Stealing peoples identities and using their money".

He stepped into the light. "How many?".

I frowned at him. In this lighting he looked like he couldnt even hurt a fly. But I knew that he was as deadly as the rest of those bloodsuckers.

I didnt answer him. I lowered my gaze away from his piercing blue ones.

He forced my head up to look at him by keeping his palm at my chin and his fingers pressed hard against my cheeks.