2

Jungkook

Jungkook kept nervously glancing at his watch.

He was already half an hour late and now even ten minutes more thanks to that girl taking "his taxi".

To him, it had been clear from the start that he had been the one who had called the taxi over. In his opinion, she had probably just seen it drive by and had wanted to snatch it from him.

Money did solve problems in many situations.

I wouldn't have been so harsh if it wasn't important, he thought to himself.

The band was supposed to have an important meeting at the company today and Jungkook had promised he would be back in time. But it seemed as though he wouldn't be able to keep his promise.

Well see who's never getting time off again? That's right, me.

The taxi pulled over and he payed the driver another bit for the quick ride.

Before he could leave, his eyes fell on a jacket on the floor of the car and realized it had to be the girl's. Jungkook clicked his tongue in annoyance and picked the bundle up, attempting to place it on the seat for the driver to throw it out or put to lost items. It had a feint smell of girl-ish perfume mixed with the scent of coffee.
He then felt something heavy falling out and hitting the surface of the leather seat.

It was a phone.

And Jungkook could tell there was a wallet in there too.

Great...What kind of a guy would I be if I left this here?
Judging by the driver, he would never bother and return the items back. Then again, Jungkook hadn't proven to be very gentleman-like by taking the taxi in the first place.

I had the taxi first, though...

He thanked the driver and took the jacket out with him. He didn't even know why he had done it. Maybe he felt sorry for kicking her out. Even though he was convinced it was had been his taxi.

Jungkook made his way to the building and covered his face as he did so. There could have been paparazzi or fans lurking anywhere and the maknae just wasn't in the mood right now, because he knew well what was expecting him when he reached the floor needed.

"Jeon Jungkook."

Fucking kill me.

Namjoon stood there, looking at his watch as if he was trying to make it more obvious that the boy was late.

"I know hyung, I'm sorry", Jungkook apologized.
"I got held back, I swear. I would have been here if some girl hadn't attempted to steal my taxi."

Namjoon opened his mouth to say something, but was held back by a thought.
"You threw a girl out of a taxi?" He crossed his arms.

"No! I mean yes... but it was my taxi first!"

Namjoon shrugged.

"No excuses. You missed the meeting", he frowned.
"We'll talk about it later. Come on."

The youngest nodded and followed his hyung to the dance room where a part of the group was gathered already.

"Ooh Jungkookie, how nice of you to stop buy", Jimin mocked and poked the boy's arm.

Jungkook seriously wasn't having it. He was handing out death glares for free at this point.

"What's up?", Taehyung asked upon seeing the maknae's grim expression.
"Whose jacket is that?"