Chainmail! *Jaws Theme Song Starts Playing*

Percy:

One day a girl named Tori was talking on her cellphone with her friend, when the power shut down. She shrugged, and flipped on a lantern. Once it was late enough, she hung up, and went to bed. Meanwhile, as she slept someone forwarded a chainmail to her. Tori was unable to forward the chainmail, which told the tale of a horrible beast with sharp claws and teeth. It said that you had to forward it to 12 people in 30 minutes or the beast would come and kill you in your sleep. As Tori slept, her 30 minutes slowly dwindled away, and she woke up all of a sudden, just as they ran out. It was 2:16, which was in the hour of the devil. She heard the most horrific noise, then realized it was coming from her bedroom door. Carefully, she opened her closed bedroom door and peered out. The last thing she saw was a flurry of claws coming towards her throat.

Forward this to 13 people or suffer the same fate as Tori.

You've been warned.

Annabeth: Oh Percy...

Percy: What?

Annabeth: You know those aren't real, right?

Percy: ARE TOO!

Annabeth: No, they aren't

Percy: Yes, they are!

Annabeth: NO they aren't

Percy: YES they are!

Annabeth: PERCEUS JACKSON!!! CHAINMAIL IS NOT REAL SO GET THE THROUGH YOUR THICK HEAD BEFORE I HAVE TO KNOCK SOME SENSE INTO YOU.

Percy: Yes ma'am.

Annabeth has gone offline

Percy: *whispers* I believe...

Percy has gone offline

TStoll: Connor, you know what I'm thinking?

CStoll: Oh yeah.

TStoll: So you know what we're doing tonight?

CStoll: Yeah!! Replacing the Aphrodite Cabin's perfume with Hellhound pee!

TStoll: -.- No. We have that gallon of fake blood we never used, zombie makeup and a guy who's deathly scared of chainmail... you know what that means?

CStoll: *evil grin*

Leo: Guys, you realize your admiting this on the chatroom, right?

TStoll: Wanna help?

Leo: HADES YEAH!

CStoll has created a group: The Prankers

The Prankers: So we all use this account.

The Prankers: Pretty much.

The Prankers have gone offline.

A few days later...

Percy: Check out this freaky chain-mail I got:

Once upon a time, there was a boy with dark hair and sea-green eyes. He believed in chainmail but his girlfriend didn't. One night, a horrible thing with chalk-white skin, glowing toxic green eyes, and sharp, red nails came and ripped out his heart... then dropped it at his girlfriend's doorstep.

If you are like this boy forward this to at least 14 people or DIE!!! If you aren't like this boy delete this chainmail or it will self destruct and blow you to Hades.

CStoll: Uh oh, there is only twelve of us on the chatroom...

Percy: No...

CStoll: Yeah, Travis, Leo, Annabeth, Frank, Jason, Piper, Hazel, Nico, Thalia, Calypso, Reyna, and Octavian.