6 - sleep

driver kim sped down the dark streets cautiously, making sure that the precious packages in the back of the car would be in danger.

although the front of the car that contained driver kim was very calm, the back was quite hectic. jumin, who was slightly annoyed but wouldn't show it, was attempting to pull you off of him. you were sitting in his lap and tightly gripping his entire torso and squishing him.

"y/n, get in your seat and put on your seatbelt. i refuse to be held liable for your death." jumin sighed.

"never!" you shouted. driver kim and jumin glanced at each other. this girl...

~

once you had arrived at your destination, it took 3 bodyguards to pull you off of jumin.

"where shall we put the young lady?" the bodyguards professionally questioned.

"she can stay with me for now." jumin dismissed the workers and led your frazzled body inside a building.

through your fatigued and drunk eyes, you could make out a few faint letters.
c&r..

~

jumin ended up dragging you through the entire building, and you ended up resting on his bed in his room.

"so you live at the top of this friggin' boring building?" you slurred while closing your eyes and laying your head down on the pillow.
mmm.. smells like jumin.

jumin loosened his tie and dismissed your rude behavior. "yes, now go sleep off the alcohol." 

as your heavy lids slid closed slowly, you could faintly see the space in the mattress next to you sink down as jumin sat down to sleep.