Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Taylor's POV

Wait....... I saw him before....

~~Flashback~~

The rain started pouring, joining my salted tears.

I kept crying until I heard an unfamiliar voice behind me.

"Miss I think you need this"

I turn around and stand and saw a tall, curly brown haired guy with a pair of forest green eyes that shines even though I can't see anything clearly because of the rain and my tears in my eyes..

He handed me his small blue handkerchief and  he shared his umbrella to me .... Of course I accept the umbrella but not the handkerchief...

"No thanks" I insisted.

" Miss I really think you need this, it's not good to have tears in the eyes for a beautiful girl like you." he grinned cheekily. I can't help but blush at his words. Did I tell you that his accent is full of british.

Of course I just accept the handkerchief, I got carried away of his smile. I accept the handkerchief and as I get rid of my tears, I smelled a strong muscular cologne in his handkerchief making me love this thing. Of course in case the wet sticky liquids that can pour any minute out of my nose, I blew them hard  on the small piece of cloth with strong scent of muscular cologne.

Then I remembered, this small piece of cloth is not mine. I mentally slap my self at that thought.

"I'm really sorry, I forgot this handkerchief is not mine."  I said to the guy who is still infront of me. May I add, watching me.

" Oh no it's fine... You can keep it. I have many of that anyway."  he informs.

As I was going to say thank you to him, I hear the clouds made an thud sound that makes me scared and the rain is pouring harder.

"Come on miss, we can go there, the rain is pouring harder now." he said as he take my wrist and run at the small native house that stand in the middle of a cementery. Not house house but I think that's the place that when you don't want to get soaked by the pouring rain, you can stay there until the rain will be changed by the colorful rainbow in the sky.

Good thing I have a thick coat, if I don't have I think i'm gonna die being frozen here.

As we reached the small house, we sat at the available space and sat there with silent. The only thing that I can hear was the rain pouring on the ground.

"Uhmmm.... Do you want me to call someone to pick you up or I can send you home?"  he asked, breaking the calm silence.

" I think i'm just gonna call someone" I responded. He handed me his iphone and I dial my mom's phone number.

She answered the phone after two rings.

" Mom can you pick me up at the cementery?  I get stranded by the rain. I just borrowed a phone"  I said.

"Okay honey, I was worried at you... Where's your phone?"

" It's broken remember?"

"Oh yeah, just wait there okay? "

"Okay mom bye...."  I hung up the phone  and give it to him.

"Thank you for everything" I said to him.

"It's fine..... By the way, i'm Harry, what's your name?" he asked .

" I'm T----" 

"Oh honey, thank god you're fine." I was cutted off by my mom came with an black umbrella and hugging me tightly.

She released her hug to me and saw a boy behind her.

"Oh my gosh thank you so much young man for handing your phone to her. I'm sorry but we have to go now. Thank you again. Bye."  she said to Harry and he just give us a small smile and my mom accompanied me in the car.

I wonder if i'm gonna meet him again.... I hope I could....

~~End of Flashback~~

Now I remember him. He's Harry.

He suddenly cleared his throat and said "Are you just gonna stare at me?"

I suddenly realised that i'm staring at him like five minutes now, this is really embarassing. "What do you want me to do then?" I asked.

"Nothing. Is it a crime to ask?" he said giving me a small smirk.

"Uhmm maybe" I get my self busy finding a book but my mind is focused about this guy.

"Aren't you gonna say your name?" he suddenly asked.

I didn't say anything instead, I just find a good book to read.

I found a blue book that has a redhaired girl wearing a blue gown in the cover.  It read The Selection.

This really look good. I walk towards the reading table and sat at the chair. The guy followed me and sat across the small table.

"You still not answering me." he said as I sip at my coffee.

"Sorry I don't talk to strangers" I finally said. He's nice and all but I don't want to entertain him just now. I focused on the writings on the book but I can't because he keep begging me.

"Please?" I look at him and saw him pouting with his pleading eyes. Oh god he's so adorable

"Okay i'm Taylor are you happy?" I finally spit out my name... I don't know why he is even interested in my name....