Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Taylor's POV

"Congratulations. You're hired. You can start tomorrow at exactly 9:30 am. Oh and I don't like being late so you better be early." he said as we both stand up.

"Oh my gosh thank you so much sir, I promise I won't be late." I replied

I get out in the office and say thank you again to my new boss. I thought i'm not gonna accept the job even though it is just a small position, but I think I just did.

As I get out, the girl in the cashier that I asked a while ago was walking towards me and she asked "So are you hired?"

"Uhhh. Yeah......" 

"Oh my gosh!!!! I'm so lucky!!! I'm sorry where are my manners, I'm Demi ..... What's your name?" she asked.

"I'm Taylor, Taylor Swift" I smiled at her exhilaration manner. She seemed really friendly. I guess i'm really lucky today because I don't just found a job, I also found a few friendly persons also.

"So when do you start?" she asked.

"Tomorrow..." I replied

"I'm really happy that I can work with you here.... I mean I don't really know since I just met you awhile ago.... But you know I have this feeling that we can be great friends." she admits.

"That's really nice of you. And I think we can also be friends....." I trailed off.... I'm touched by her words. It's really nice that I found a new friend, even though I just met her. I really have a feeling that we could be friends.

"Oh and by the way, my working hours tomorrow is 4:00pm - 10:00pm.... What's yours?" she asked again.

"Uhmmm.... 9:30am to 4:00pm i think." I responded

"Oh I think your cashier for tomorrow is Selena and Dave." she informs dissapointedly.

"Okay, thank you for informing me. I guess i'll see you tomorrow" I gave a small smile at her and leave the cafe.

Since, I found a new job immediately, I guess i'm gonna stroll around the city of London since it's only 4 o' clock in the afternoon.

I put my headphones on again and played 'Stay the Night by Zedd ft. Hayley Williams' ... 

As I walk around the city, I saw a public library that placed beside the Starbucks Coffee. Wow, Book plus a cup of hot caramel coffee equals Perfect Match

I walk over to the Starbucks and ordered a hot caramel coffee. After that I headed to the library and find a book that looks good to read.

As I touched every fictional book i've passed I saw a pair of green eyes peeking at the small spaces above the 5th set of bookshelves. 

When I reached the end of the bookshelves, I saw a pair of green eyes that is peeking awhile ago and a guy that stands infront of me.

Wait, I saw him before........

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------