Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Taylor's POV

I woke up by the sound of a thing ringing loudly... I don't where is that irritating sound coming from but I swear if I saw that thing, I will gonna crush it. I opened my eyes and saw a posters of a few soccer players. Wait, I remembered that I sleeping at Niall's room. I slowly sit at the bed and found that Niall is not beside me.

Maybe he's already awake. I thought I crawled out of the bed and i'm expecting to step a hard ground but instead, I stepped at Niall's hand. I was shocked that he is sleeping at the floor. He groaned loudly when I stepped at his hand and he quickly got up. I laughed when he realized that he fall to the floor while we were sleeping. What a great day to start a morning.

                     **********

I got late at my work because I woke up at 9:00 already. I'm really angry at Niall because he didn't inform me that it's nearly 9:30am. That's why I quickly go to shower and prepare everything I need to prepare. My uniform is at the restaurant locker anyway so I just bring my phone and wallet.

I forgot to bring my clothes at Niall's house last night because I don't plan to sleep there but I just go with it and sleep anyway. So I just borrowed his plain white T-shirt with a Crazy Mofos printed in it, his skinny jeans (I was actually suprised that we have the same size of shirt and jeans) and I wore the red Keds that I wore last night.

I opened the glass door and walked straightly towards the locker room.

I change my outfit in my uniform and went to the cashier.

"I'm sorry i'm late" I said to Selena.

"Oh no it's fine. Good thing Sr. Justin is not yet here and there's only a few peoples today." Selena informs. I was lucky that our manager is not yet here, I think his going to scold me if I got late because It's just my second day of work.

"Can I go to the bathroom first. I really need to pee... And can you manage this cashier please?" Selena begs

"Sure" I said.

She went to the bathroom and I left at the cashier. I found a novel book under the cashier table and I pick it. I'm really curious about it so that's why I pick it.

The book is entitled Confessions of a Murderer

Author : James Patterson

Wow, this is really interesting book it's like a mystery and all and it is made by one of the best selling book authors James Patterson.

While I read the first chapter I heard a customer wants to order something.

I looked up and saw a tall man with his familiar green eyes. Harry.

Our eyes locked for a moment when I finally spoke "What are you doing here?"

He was going to open his mouth to say something but cutted off by Selena appears beside me and she said "Oh Sr. Harry, it's happy to meet you again. Sr. Justin didn't inform us that you are coming around today." she said cheerfully. Wait, I don't understand. What's happening?

"Oh I don't really expect to come here but I just want to check this branch. Looks like i've seen a new face here. Who are you miss?" he said as he eyed on me. Jerk. I know he know me.

"Oh yeah she's new here. Taylor, why don't you intodruce yourself to Sr. Harry?" she nudges my waist because i'm just like staring at him at the entire time.

I force a small smile and said "Hi i'm Taylor, i'm new here. I just started working yesterday."

He slightly grinned and said "Oh Taylor is your name huh, okay then."

"Do you want anything Sr?" Selena asked.

"Yeah uhhh.... Just give me a black coffee" he said and Selena disappear beside me and went to make Harry's coffee.

"I didn't know you are working here." Harry said.

"Well because it's none of your business.... I was going to say sorry to you because I walked out at you at the library but I change my mind. You're starting to be a jerk anyway." I blurted out.

He just laughed and was going to say something but cutted off by Selena appearing in the backround. Great. There's always cutting the scene.

"Here's your coffee sir, have a good day." she said to him.

"Okay... Have a great day also to you and you too Taylor." he said and he walks out of the coffee shop. But before he goes somewhere, he winked at me and disappeared from the view. I suddenly blushed when he winks. Oh no what am I thinking?

I checked Selena if ever she sees that he winks at me and my guess is right that she saw it and now she's staring maliciously and grinning like she's saying that 'what's that huh and tell me about it'

"What?" I asked like I don't know what she's thinking.

"What's that huh??? Looks like Sr. Harry is interested in you." she said.

"What?" I asked again.

"Don't deny it. I know you know what am I saying. The evidence is in your cheeks. You are blushing madly girl like you've been slap a hundred times." I can't help but to be embarassed at her words. Do I really look like that?

"Really?" I asked her.

"Yeah really..... That's normal girl, I know the feeling when your crush winked at you." before I can protest, she leaves me and Dave appear from the backround.

"Girls." he said while he's shaking his head disapprovingly.

"Boys" I said and while I copying his disapproving face and shake my head.

                        ************

A/N

Sorry if there's any grammatical errors. I am having a nosebleed right now so bye.

-:)