Tears

After 1 week

"Bye Hope"

"Bye mom and dad" I said while crying

Gosh this is really my first time going to another country. I'm so excited.

So I'm on a school bus right now, where all future trainees are riding right now. I look to left and right. I can see people laughing and as always I'm all alone just looking at the window.

"Hey Hope! We're on the same bus!"

"Ken!" I said while smiling so widely because now I have someone to talk to.

"Why are you alone? Where are your friends? "

Gosh why is he asking about my friends again. Well I should do something to change the topic.

"Oh my gosh! Look at that amazing!" (points at an airplane)

Oh why did I pointed at an airplane!? Hope what's happening to you!? Well at least that wasn't me it was my hand.

"Uhmm what about an airplane?" Laughs

"Is it your first time seeing an airplane?" He said while laughing

"Well at least I know how to appreciate things, at least I'm not ignorant."

"Hahaha sorry but I can't stop laughing! "

"Well you know what, whatever!"

Ashley's POV

"Kate look this annoying girl is talking to my crush! They don't even look good together! Uhm Kate hey why did you became quiet all of a sudden? Well nevermind"

"What? Me quiet? Of course not and don't get jealous. Don't mind her okay"

"Well okay"

After 2 hours

"Okay students now we're here at the airport. Please take your things with you and don't forget anything. Have a nice flight!"

At the airplane

Hope's POV

(watches movie)

Gosh why is the ending so sad. I just can't stop crying

Luhan 's POV

Uhm what's wrong with this girl? She keeps on crying like for an hour now. She's also so noisy

"Gosh I'm gonna burn that phone. Why does it keeps on interuppting them! "

Well here she goes again

After 1 minute

"Grrr this girl is so dumb! Go that way not over that way!"

After 1 sec

"That's it!? Her mom didn't get mad!? If that was my mom she would already place a bomb inside our house! "

After 1 so again and again and again and again

"Why!? Why!?" she said while hitting me. Gosh. Lord why did you place me in this sit!

"Uhm hey girl, you're crying for like an hour now, it's okay life is really like that. It's just a movie and so here a tissue If you want" I said kindly and I didn't know why I was like that since I'm always rude

"Yes I know that's only a movie but still!! Don't you feel sad about the ending!?? I mean why does the director have to be this rude! And I don't need tissue! Please stop judging me! "